(trumpets)...Introducing a NEW Steroid....

Scarz

I am banned!
fuck steroidology administration. They don't deserve my time and effort in posting what ive learned in 15 years.

Sorry to my bros here. But i will not endorse this corrupt board. Primordial and need size sell fake products and they know it. Fucking thieves. I don't want to be a part of it.

Last edited:
Interesting a new Nandrolone blend...

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 40mgs
Nandrolone Decanoate: 60mgs
(100mgs/ml, presented in a 2ml vial)

basically like ythrashin said, it's a combination of deca and npp. they are both basically the same except deca is long ester with water retention, and npp is short ester with less water retention.

i was looking for info on dbol and bumped into this on steroid dit com:

This is an interesting product, simply because it combines the two most popular Nandrolone preparations, namely, Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) and Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin). I guess from a marketing point of view, it's a good idea, because a lot of people like both of those versions of Nandrolone. Let's take a look at what we're dealing with here, in terms of concentration:

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 40mgs
Nandrolone Decanoate: 60mgs
(100mgs/ml, presented in a 2ml vial)

So basically, we have a nice little combination of slow and fast acting Nandrolone in a reasonable concentration. If you are inclined to use blends, and you can find this one cheaply; I'd say it's a decent buy. It's produced in the Philippines and Labeled for export only, so the various economic factors involved tend to make this a cheap product, price-wise. If I were to speculate, I'd say that labeling it for "export only" was a way to export a loophole and get this stuff from the manufacturer onto the black market and into athlete's bodies with minimum interference from the local and federal authorities of that country.

Never really saw the benefit in multi-ester steroids personally. I mean, I either want it short ester or long ester - depending on a variety of factors. If your taking the long ester, i just don't see the short one doing much more for you (other than kickstarting).

Many thanks
As always dude..your posts are most informative..I ll have to look for it when I m shopping again...
For us always on the lookout for gyno..prami/ caber would still be the remedy, I assume ?

Never really saw the benefit in multi-ester steroids personally. I mean, I either want it short ester or long ester - depending on a variety of factors. If your taking the long ester, i just don't see the short one doing much more for you (other than kickstarting).

valid, but i'd be surprised if they didn't work together synergetically

Many thanks
As always dude..your posts are most informative..I ll have to look for it when I m shopping again...
For us always on the lookout for gyno..prami/ caber would still be the remedy, I assume ?

running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (preferably aromasin) during cycle is always a good idea to prevent estrogen related sides. in the even gyno occurs nolva every day @ 20mg will suffice until it's gone.

but with a deca cycle no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or nolva will prevent gyno caused by deca because its prolactin gyno. in this case dostinex on cycle will help.

Back