Trying to lose at least 40 lbs !! Please help!!

Lope8725

Hi guys I weigh 265lbs in 5 feet 11a and I'm trying to lose 40 to 60 pounds but I'm not sure what to take that will help me achieve that . I started going to the gym at least 3 times a week . Please tell me what product should I use to achieve this goal thank you !!!

Definitely get with 3J. Worth every penny. He doesn't pay me to say this either. Cuddling is usually enough. JK. Haha. Seriously though, its amazing how clueless people are with their diets and training so get with him and that weight will come off quick! Good luck! Oh, and fuck diets for today because it's Thanksgiving!! :biggthump

I've always been a fan of two-a-days. Go to the gym when you wake up and go to the gym again in the afternoon.

If you're just starting out, lifting 3 times a week is alright, but if you want to lose weight quickly you'll need another 2-3 days of either cardio or some combination of full body workout + cardio.

You can swim, cycle, eliptical, doesn't matter but you need to burn ~3,500 calories to lose a pound of fat. One. Pound. Watch that your calorie intake is lower than your expenditure, there are a plethora of online sites you can use to figure that out roughly, fitday comes to mind but I'm sure there are another dozen good ones.

If you're just starting out, lifting 3 times a week is alright, but if you want to lose weight quickly you'll need another 2-3 days of either cardio or some combination of full body workout + cardio.

You can swim, cycle, eliptical, doesn't matter but you need to burn ~3,500 calories to lose a pound of fat. One. Pound. Watch that your calorie intake is lower than your expenditure, there are a plethora of online sites you can use to figure that out roughly, fitday comes to mind but I'm sure there are another dozen good ones.

Thanks for the advice ! Is there anything else I can take that will help me lose the extra weight ???

If you are dead-set on taking something, look into an ECA stack. I do it. Aspirin per day is good for you anyway.

all the compounds in the world will not help you without a proper diet

you cannot out train a bad diet...

if your interested in my services as people have recommended i am running a 30% off sale that ends today!

email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info please

Consult your physician, I believe that there are medicines that can help with diet.

Apart from that, basically agree with the comments here: in addition to your physician, a nutritionist and/or fitness coach can help, and basically it's a matter of burning more calories than consumed.

What's your body type, I wonder? Are you just overweight, or a muscle jock cutting to compete as a heavyweight?

I love bodybuilding. My problem is the opposite of yours: I have no problem losing weight, at all; but it is difficult for me to gain weight / muscle.

Still, I have had some recent success there. Since November have gained about 20 lbs, am now 5-9, 185. And growing.

Google ketogenic diet. ##### has a really active community at ***********/r/keto
Go there and read the faq. Thank me later.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need medicine yet, you just started to go to the gym 3 days a week. Try 3 days of weights and cardio and the other two just cardio.

Get with 3j I hear he's a good diet coach. But it all starts with diet and the exercise. Good Luck, now go look up 3j.

Consult your physician, I believe that there are medicines that can help with diet.

Apart from that, basically agree with the comments here: in addition to your physician, a nutritionist and/or fitness coach can help, and basically it's a matter of burning more calories than consumed.

What's your body type, I wonder? Are you just overweight, or a muscle jock cutting to compete as a heavyweight?

I love bodybuilding. My problem is the opposite of yours: I have no problem losing weight, at all; but it is difficult for me to gain weight / muscle.

Still, I have had some recent success there. Since November have gained about 20 lbs, am now 5-9, 185. And growing.

It because you need a diet consultant too. Professional planned diets are a must for good results.

it is an old thread but i am sure many guys/gals have the same question. the only thing you need to TAKE is the time to get started. no excuses. you asked for it so just let's get it done. don't take the car to the store. walk. do not take the elevator at work. hit the stairs. go swimming. ride the bike with the kids or the skateboard. raquetball with a friend in similar shape it will be fun. again with the kids go to the skating rink. how about pickup basketball / baseball with the guys on sundays in the heat. take the dog for a long walk. come on fun stuff it's all cardio and won't cost you a dime only your time. stay hydrated. salads with lot's of meat. you need energy to burn and this mind to body to mind connection doing basic shit people do will get you started. no meds yet. try for just a few weeks to see how you feel. jmo. as suggested you can't go wrong with cj and some other bros. they may know better than me but i have fun and look good by doing cardio outside the gym by having fun with family, friends doing fun stuff. eating right and getting proper rest. maybe a multi vitamin for now. that's all. only thing you need is you, your will power.

Back