Trying to make decisions to create a beast

Lynch79

I realize I'm a new member here but I really need help with decisions on what kinda cycle to run. I really wanna build solid lean mass and strength. I'm tightening up my diet as we speak and i really wanna add 15 -20 lbs of solid muscle. I'm 6' tall around 212lbs and probably 18- 20 % body fat. I have ran a few cycles before with decent results my biggest problem then was my diet. I didnt eat enough... I work outside and its getting hot so i need to find light meals that are packed with all the proper nutrients my body needs. I know this is alot of various questions that can have several different answers but, any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and help, Jeremy Lynch

Welcome to the boards! Can you share some more personal stats with us, age, # of cycles done, blood work?

First, Welcome to the board :wavey:

I will make a few comments. You want to gain 15 - 20 lbs of solid muscle and that would be Lean Muscle Mass (LMM). We need your age and history stats as well some info on what your cycle were and the results. if you want to run a good cycle and put on LMM after getting your diet on point you need to get the BF% down below to 15% or below. Then your chances of putting on good muscle will increase.

You need to know that when we talk of gaining lean MUSCLE weight gains on a cycle you need to understand that depending on your BF%, age and length of time (years training) a man can only gain a max of 15 - 20 pounds in ONE YEAR. Now remember I qualified what I said by LMM . You can gain 15-20 lbs but it will not be all LMM. So when a person should start at a lean BF% and then cut down to that again the gain of LMM will be much less than the total gain. The last three Olympia Contests Lee Haney won , he only gained 3-4 lbs maybe 5lbs.

A young man that hasn't been training and building for years will be able to make the most gains of solid muscle mass in a year.

Stats please...?

I will make a few comments. You want to gain 15 - 20 lbs of solid muscle and that would be Lean Muscle Mass (LMM). We need your age and history stats as well some info on what your cycle were and the results. if you want to run a good cycle and put on LMM after getting your diet on point you need to get the BF% down below to 15% or below. Then your chances of putting on good muscle will increase.

You need to know that when we talk of gaining lean MUSCLE weight gains on a cycle you need to understand that depending on your BF%, age and length of time (years training) a man can only gain a max of 15 - 20 pounds in ONE YEAR. Now remember I qualified what I said by LMM . You can gain 15-20 lbs but it will not be all LMM. So when a person should start at a lean BF% and then cut down to that again the gain of LMM will be much less than the total gain. The last three Olympia Contests Lee Haney won , he only gained 3-4 lbs maybe 5lbs.

A young man that hasn't been training and building for years will be able to make the most gains of solid muscle mass in a year.

Stats please...?

This your department.

The only mass I gain is LFB lottsa belly fat lol

Stats please...?

very well said here

Welcome
20 pounds----2-3 years of sustainable mass.

Ab s and mass are made in the kitchen....

OMM wrapped this up

Back