Trying to reach IMT --------------------------------

I have called IMT number, his personal number and left messages. I hope something hasn't happened, but have become very frustrated with this.

MDScott, could the reason why you need to talk to Todd have anything in common with the month I've been waiting for a delivery? Just wondering.

How long have you been on hold?
I saw a pharm bulletin about T shortage last week, so that may have some bearing on the delay.

ashp.org/menu/DrugShortages/CurrentShortages/Bulletin.aspx?id=638

Maybe the guys at IMT can address it to put inquiring minds at ease?

How long have you been on hold?
I saw a pharm bulletin about T shortage last week, so that may have some bearing on the delay.

ashp.org/menu/DrugShortages/CurrentShortages/Bulletin.aspx?id=638

Maybe the guys at IMT can address it to put inquiring minds at ease?

I can't speak for IMT, but that bulletin covers a very small percentage of testosterone suppliers. It also appears that it's the god-awful 1ml vials they're having issues with, which is a good thing imo.

I'd wager he's on vacation, but I'm just giving a guess. :)

Whatever the excuse, business is business. You don't just ignore your customers. All I want is a response. Send product, refund money or give a reason, that is all I am asking for. I did not want to use this website as a way to settle my problem, but nothing else has worked.

As someone who's owned a business I understand what you're saying. I too have been waiting now a month and being off Test for this time has surely put me back to my days before test 3.5 yrs ago. Weird how all the symptoms start coming back, but I digress.
I will say that I've been with Todd a few years now and he's always come through, for what ever that's worth. Any Info from the IMT'ers on here would be helpful. Well, I hope he reaches out to you soon.

Everything is fine, please don't start threads that scare everyone, it may take longer for us to get back with you when you do that just FYI.

No shortage, everything is fine. The 4th always slows everything down, and if there is anything wrong with your file meaning expired labs or physical, that slows things down even more.

PS Todd has always offered a refund to anyone who has asked. As a matter of fact OP didn't we offer you a refund and you chose to wait?

Last edited:
As someone who's owned a business I understand what you're saying. I too have been waiting now a month and being off Test for this time has surely put me back to my days before test 3.5 yrs ago. Weird how all the symptoms start coming back, but I digress.
I will say that I've been with Todd a few years now and he's always come through, for what ever that's worth. Any Info from the IMT'ers on here would be helpful. Well, I hope he reaches out to you soon.

Im really sorry about this for you, its something that i didn't see coming and this has never happened before.

Again I am really sorry and promise I am making sure it gets to you today or tomorrow for sure.

No worries. I've been with you guys awhile and things have gotten bogged down before around this time, but, you guys always make it right. I wanted the OP to know that I'm in the same boat and I'm less concerned; given my Hx with working with Todd and IMT, it always ends up fine. That's my .02 and like I've said before, I'll sit tight. Thanks for coming on and clarifying the OP

I am out of town on business fellas but am working from cell and will give you a call back ASAP.

Just missed a day and a half traveling.

Dont worry fellas if you look at our reviews you'll see we have a good rep for always getting back to guys.

Back