Trying to understand other compounds but im having a little trouble help?

Okay so I am about to start running my 14 week cycle of test e and dianabol and after that I was planning on running a full 3 different steroids at once this is why is used dianabol with test e first I've never used anything besides test anyway I would most likely be running my test e at 500 mg per week with my dianabol at 30 mg taken all at once right when I wake up now that's that I was wanting to try some deca right after week 14 ends but I have no idea what dosage I would need or if I would need to up my test when I take deca so im taking more test then deca could someone help me figure out if 500 mg of deca a week would be to much I thought I could do deca at 500 mg per week and test at 500 or 750 mg per week with dianabol at 50 mg anyone wanna help me figure this stuff out? All I really know is about testosterone which I have been taking since December 2014 and don't ever plan on coming off so no need for pct but what amount of deca should I run for my first time taking it and for how long? 16 or 20 weeks? Im about 255 pounds 6'3 and I've been lifting for 8 years im 23 years old im a powerlifter.

That doesn't exactly help I've already looked up stuff about deca I was wanting more help then just read stuff im guessing 400 or 500 mg of deca would be fine for my first time?

You can also Google up the compounds you are interested in. Deca I recommend 600 mgs for a 12 weeks min. With low Test , but you can do any dose Test you want. I use Arimidex @ .25mgs EOD

For Deca Google Nandrolone Decanoate ..

Oh so what number cycle is this for you ?

Last edited:
Thank you mike and this cycle of test e and dianabol? I guess it would count as my second cycle but I've been on testosterone non stop since December 2014 I was thinking 600 mg of deca per week would be a good run for my first time I will most likely run it with test e at 750 mg per week for 16 weeks and for the first 7 weeks run dianabol at 50 mg everyday does that sound okay for a solid stack of test deca and dianabol?

Thank you mike and this cycle of test e and dianabol? I guess it would count as my second cycle but I've been on testosterone non stop since December 2014 I was thinking 600 mg of deca per week would be a good run for my first time I will most likely run it with test e at 750 mg per week for 16 weeks and for the first 7 weeks run dianabol at 50 mg everyday does that sound okay for a solid stack of test deca and dianabol?

OK, Private Joker.... This cycles of this type being high or test w/ the Deca or even other compounds is very personal to the BB. Again one must look and understand the profiles thoroughly. Then in regard to the decide their goal. And I stress for the young lifter to consider the long term goals as well as the goal for this cycle. For someone like you your long term goal is important.

So like many of us I have done it all kinda ways :laugh4: . If you use Test at that high of a dose you will have to pay the utmost attention to your Estro levels and need more BW if a long cycle.

While Deca is used for bulking in most cases it can be used while dieting and pre show to an extent. It being a 19-nor it doesn't aromatize like Test. So you can use the high dose Test with it for a more bulking effect or a lower dose Test just mainly to replace your natural Testosterone. This while getting more of a lean type bulk while using the Deca attributes. Remember to get good results w/ Deca it needs to be around that 600mg mark for 12 weeks. Your choice.

A short reminder is your diet for whatever purpose you decide here. I think after 8 weeks of high Test you will gain more strength than the lower dose, however this is IMOP isn't significant enough to be a factor when considering your main goal for this cycle. Again profiles.

The use of the Dbol with the other two compounds could be a good kick off but make sure you keep up with the use of your AI with the high Test...Oh boy, but again the goal ? Please let us know what you decide and keep us posted.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, you want to run a cycle of test/dbol, then start ANOTHER with added in nandrolone?

You really want to get on TRT eh? Or am I misreading this?

OP: Are you trolling?

You're running a Test and D'Bol 14 week cycle - and then as soon as this ends you want to continue running Deca?

What boat did you come in on?

Um no im not trolling it's called im staying on testosterone year round sorry but cycling on and off is pointless in my mind don't judge me its my choice you can cycle on and off and deal with your body always being low with testosterone when your off not my problem

Um no im not trolling it's called im staying on testosterone year round sorry but cycling on and off is pointless in my mind don't judge me its my choice you can cycle on and off and deal with your body always being low with testosterone when your off not my problem

But that's what we do.

So the answer is yes - you do want to be on TRT. Gotcha. :)

Halfwit your seriously dumb as fuck I've been taking testosterone since December 2014 every week so obviously im already doing it forever god damn there are some dumb people on here

Though man when your on the internet you sound like my misses when its that time of the month

Halfwit your seriously dumb as fuck I've been taking testosterone since December 2014 every week so obviously im already doing it forever god damn there are some dumb people on here

Ok so I understand that you are and want to be on TRT the rest of your life cause you're living it. I'm not soooo dumb. But I have to ask next do you want to continue you membership on here. That's a Q's cause I have no power to ban you or do anything so , the answer to that would be???

lol ,, this made me laugh . you calling the smartest guy on this forum dumb as fuck.

btw - theres a difference between you deciding to run testosterone for a year and a half, and being 'dependent' on TRT for life .. one is a choice, the latter is a medical condition and not a choice .

think halfwits point is your purposely choosing to give yourself a medically condition , and when that condition is fully realized, you will no longer have a choice (will be to late then) ,,, but, yeah ok, its still your choice for now

lol ,, this made me laugh . you calling the smartest guy on this forum dumb as fuck.

btw - theres a difference between you deciding to run testosterone for a year and a half, and being 'dependent' on TRT for life .. one is a choice, the latter is a medical condition and not a choice .

think halfwits point is your purposely choosing to give yourself a medically condition , and when that condition is fully realized, you will no longer have a choice (will be to late then) ,,, but, yeah ok, its still your choice for now

What did you say about halfwit... smart, what... hell he's calls himself HALF wit, :dance2: haaa. This kid made me laugh too. I'm jokeing with ya man. The guy is a joker and now it's not a private joke...:dunno:

Gosh, well excuuuuuuse me almighty steroid guru. I figured a guy that has to ask about AAS would be trying to learn, not sentence himself for life to the needle. Apparently, my line of Socratic questioning went waaaaay above your head.

There's no reason to call names though. I will admit I'm dumb, I replied in your thread when I recognized your name as one of the guys that doesn't get it. I was hoping you would realize (nailed it Roush, thanks for the compliments too. :)) that you were likely making a mistake, but I guess you are a "stick my hand in the fire" kind of guy.

I guess I'll bow out of your thread as you apparently know how to call a spade a garden tool, and I wish you the best with your pituitary gland. ;)

Oh, that last part was sarcasm if you couldn't tell. :wiggle:

Back