Ttokkyo deca 300 and steris test c 200

tpatrick

Hello, just got back from cabo mx and while there picked up 3 vials of ttokky deca 300, looked real legit, dog on label with lot #983 expiration date of march 2014 and another # on label Q 6990-032 ALSO picked up 5 vials of steris labs test c 200 also had a expiration of 5-2014 and a noc # 0402-0256-10, started doing some research and the website listed on the label of the ttokky did not exsist and the steris lab in phoenix az, (also on the label) could not find a phone # for them, think I got screwed real good but these vials are top notch knock offs if so, any advice, thanks in adance, also where can I take my gear to be tested???? Also if the labs are closed could this still be real? How many years will the manufacturer saY it is good for [/I]

I have never heard of that lab at all bro. Gear is still good after the exp date. my gear ex date is good till 2015 and i got it in 2012. idk how they come up with the exp date really. I dont know any labs that will taste it for you lol. only way to find out if its legit or not is to use it.

Yea thanks, did more research and looks like steris was shut down in 98 and ttokky was shut down in 2006. thats why I am wondering what shelf lifes can be , if these are fakes they did a great job , just heard some horror stories of bad gear and you can understand why I just don't try it out, sure wish I knew where I could get it tested without getting myself in a ringer

Sorry bro but they are junk i would imagine, I remeber the real stuff but the owner of Tokkyyo went down years ago, busted for Kitamine,he is still in jail, these are most likely fakes.....Sorry man!!!

Hello, just got back from cabo mx and while there picked up 3 vials of ttokky deca 300, looked real legit, dog on label with lot #983 expiration date of march 2014 and another # on label Q 6990-032 ALSO picked up 5 vials of steris labs test c 200 also had a expiration of 5-2014 and a noc # 0402-0256-10, started doing some research and the website listed on the label of the ttokky did not exsist and the steris lab in phoenix az, (also on the label) could not find a phone # for them, think I got screwed real good but these vials are top notch knock offs if so, any advice, thanks in adance, also where can I take my gear to be tested???? Also if the labs are closed could this still be real? How many years will the manufacturer saY it is good for [/I]

Yeah ttokkyo is long gone!! But I must say the gear I'm on is from ttokkyo labs but he's just another ugl using the old ttokkyo name and he tells everybody that ! And his bottles look nothing like that! He's a domestic source from another board !! But his gear is g2g !

Last edited:
Yeah ttokkyo is long gone!! But I must say the gear I'm on is from ttokkyo labs but he's just another ugl using the old ttokkyo name and he tells everybody that ! And his bottles look nothing like that! He's a domestic source from another board !! But his gear is g2g yes the ugl ttokkyo labs is def g2g on it now

is that ttokkyo labs gear ?

Brother, i did buy some ttokkyo and dont look like that at all ! , check out my picture of the gear
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/660596-ttokkyo-labs-some-one-used-stuff.html

Found this while doing a search for Steris pics and like the.others said that gear is not made by the companies listed on the label. Ttokkyo went down in 2000-2001 because they basically stopped making gear and just cranked out ketamine. And Steris has been out of business since the 90s, I think.Searle acquired them and after that I.really don't know. It could very well be test and.deca in those vials but you paid top dollar for.a.brand name that's no more. Like IP was.selling QV gear for yrs after they shut down in 05 but he.continues to use the name because QV was basically the most used and recognized steroid brand of all time

Back