3 cans goya halapano tuna

4 egg whites hard boiled

1 can cream of mushroom soup

milk

velveeta cheese

1 small onion diced

small shells or bowtie macaroni

-------------------------

Boil macaroni aldante and andd other ingredients and put in oven for about 15 min. Kick ass!

Here's My Tuna Casserole:

1 lrg Can Albacore Tuna in Water
1 Bag Egg noodles
1 Can Cream of Celery
1/4 cup Skim milk
Salt and Pepper
2 Cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.

Bring 8 Cups of water to boil. Put 3/4 bag of egg noodles and boil until al dente. Drain pasta and transfer into a large bowl. Drain the can of tuna and mix into noodles with the cream of celery, milk, salt and pepper.

Transfer mixture into a pyrex dish (casserole dish) and smooth out the top. Place casserole into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Distribute the cheese evenly over the top and place back in the oven until cheese is melted.

This is cheap, easy, very tasty and warms back up well. Enjoy!

Here's My Tuna Casserole:

1 lrg Can Albacore Tuna in Water
1 Bag Egg noodles
1 Can Cream of Celery
1/4 cup Skim milk
Salt and Pepper
2 Cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.

Bring 8 Cups of water to boil. Put 3/4 bag of egg noodles and boil until al dente. Drain pasta and transfer into a large bowl. Drain the can of tuna and mix into noodles with the cream of celery, milk, salt and pepper.

Transfer mixture into a pyrex dish (casserole dish) and smooth out the top. Place casserole into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Distribute the cheese evenly over the top and place back in the oven until cheese is melted.

This is cheap, easy, very tasty and warms back up well. Enjoy!

yummy hon gotta try this,i love my albcore tuna

lol Be careful... there is a lot of mercury in tuna. I love fish, period. My son too. We eat salmon, swordfish and cod several times a week/month.

I am actually making the tuna casserole right now lol. I got a craving for it when I made the post.

lol Be careful... there is a lot of mercury in tuna. I love fish, period. My son too. We eat salmon, swordfish and cod several times a week/month.

I am actually making the tuna casserole right now lol. I got a craving for it when I made the post.

oh lord why did you post this now im hungry again lol,guess i will go eat some strawberries and cottage cheese lol

Back