Turinabol - oral + test e

Yebro

Hey everyone, planning my next cycle and have been looking into an oral; Turinabol and from what I've read its light on the hair, and similar to that of dbol.

What gains could I expect to see for 4 weeks @ 60mg/day?

It would be my 3rd cycle. First two consisted of Test-E only for 10 weeks. Stats: 5'10, 180lbs 8% bf been lifting for 6 years, 24 years of age.

Do you think I'll put on some good size? Never used an oral before!

10 weeks of Test @ 250x2/week

tbol isnt a big mass builder , it gives moderte gains.

youve done 2 cycles and still weigh 180 pounds , you need more groceries instead of tbol.

tbol isnt a big mass builder , it gives moderte gains.

youve done 2 cycles and still weigh 180 pounds , you need more groceries instead of tbol.

I've bulked to 200lbs and sat at 18% bf so I've done pretty decent since my last run which was a year ago to cut down. That's why I'm at 180lbs now

i love tbol. I can defintely tell when im on it. It is better on the hair than dbol. something that you need to watch in BP. It shoots my bp up pretty good.

i love tbol. I can defintely tell when im on it. It is better on the hair than dbol. something that you need to watch in BP. It shoots my bp up pretty good.

i was thinking about running it for 4-5 weeks. Is my dose okay? How much do you think I could gain? I heard there is little to no bloating or water weight

Bro I just finished up tbol and at first I didn't like it and just about got rid of it. But I said im going to keep taking I was doing 40mgs then up it 60mgs a day and it was on. I got great gain and hard as a rock changed my mind about tbol.

Bro I just finished up tbol and at first I didn't like it and just about got rid of it. But I said im going to keep taking I was doing 40mgs then up it 60mgs a day and it was on. I got great gain and hard as a rock changed my mind about tbol.

how long did you run it for? I'm hoping for about 5lbs in 4-5 weeks

Tbol only was my 2nd cycle @30mgs for 6 weeks... Gained about 5 keepable lbs... Only other cycle I did was var only @30mgs 6 weeks... To compare them id say more strength with var a lil more muscle with tbol...var made me more cut and vascular tbol made me more solid.....
Insane back pumps on tbol compared to var

My bad I didn't de the reply. I ran it for 6me weeks at 60mgs a day and it made me hard but I think 5im lbs is doable it is not like dbol at least not to me. I like dbol better and I didn't run by itself I was running test and deca.

See that y I always say at least for me bc dawg said the opposite then what I said. Everyone is so different and that's y u have to figure out something for urself. I had a buddy that winstrol did wonders for him me its skinny in a oil or bottle.

Back