Turinabol

Parabolan

for those who tried the stuff, was it as good as everyone in my gym is saying? they say it is basically dianabol without the bloat... is this true??

i wouldn't say as good as dbol as far as mass/strength goes but very comparable, i think its the best oral to ever emerge, i love running these with prop when i do mini cuts between my bulks, i know alot of people use it precontest becuase the added size without the water retention gives them a tight skinned look.

is it true that u shouldnt run it for more than 6 weeks and that u shouldnt exceed 40 mg a day? im gonna stack it with test enanthate and Equipoise by the way "and Proviron of course, thats a given for me all the time"...

i have friends whove run it for 10weeks along with anavar and milk thistle upto their comp but it gets pretty useless past 50mgs from past experience. u can prob get away with more but usually i dont run it past 6weeks, thats all i really need it for im pretty sure the test will kick in by then.

is it true that u shouldnt run it for more than 6 weeks and that u shouldnt exceed 40 mg a day?QUOTE]

No and no. Tbol does put some strain on the liver but 6 weeks is an arbitrary number. I actually don't recall for sure what dose I used, but I think it was 60 mgs.

I have run T-Bol a few times, usually the 1st month of a cycle at 40mgs. I was very pleased with the results. No bloating, just some nice fullness and a bit more strength.

I have run T-Bol a few times, usually the 1st month of a cycle at 40mgs. I was very pleased with the results. No bloating, just some nice fullness and a bit more strength.

thats what i notice. i run 50mgs ed for the first 5 wks. its a very nice oral with obvious strength gains. i constantly hear that whole 'dbol without the bloat' thing, which dbol is only bloat so it doesnt really make much sense.

I am not sure, if I can confirm this experience. I have been running solo Turinabol in my 2nd cycle and so far it has been a bitter disappointment for me. Originally I had planned 6 weeks on 50 mg/day and the last 2 weeks on 25 mg/day, but after 2 weeks I had to upper the dose to 75 mg on every training day (=every other day), otherwise I wouldn't feel almost anything.

Although I started to gain some weight during the 2nd week and I have gained about 3 kg (6,6 lbs) after 3 weeks, I see no strength increase worthy of note. It really looks that I have been using only "a hugely overpriced creatine".:) It makes no difference, if it will start to work during the 4th week, because with such a dosage, I don't have enough capsules for more than 3 weeks and the whole cycle looks like a waste. Hence I bought stanozolol and I will run 50 mg Turinabol+30 mg stanozolol for 4 weeks.

I used 30 mg Turinabol+30 mg stanozolol in my first steroid cycle for 6 weeks, and although my size gains were very mild, I had to appreciate a solid strength increase and the fact that I have preserved everything that I had gained. Then I thought that Turinabol was responsible for most of the effect, and furthermore, I suspected that stanozolol caused a very unpleasant cystic acne in me (which was now confirmed, because I observed no side effects even on such high doses of Turinabol). Thus, I decided for a solo Turinabol cycle, but now I see that stanozolol was the stuff that made the difference (or a combination of these two, respectively).

It is true that one never knows, what he takes and the capsules may be underdosed. However, the effect of Turinabol can be clearly felt emotionally in the form of permanent euphoria. I enjoyed it during my 1st cycle and now I feel it again, and even much stronger. It really looks like if I were permanently drugged. Hence I think that the doses of Turinabol that I take may not be low.

I am not sure, if I can confirm this experience. I have been running solo Turinabol in my 2nd cycle and so far it has been a bitter disappointment for me. Originally I had planned 6 weeks on 50 mg/day and the last 2 weeks on 25 mg/day, but after 2 weeks I had to upper the dose to 75 mg on every training day (=every other day), otherwise I wouldn't feel almost anything.

Although I started to gain some weight during the 2nd week and I have gained about 3 kg (6,6 lbs) after 3 weeks, I see no strength increase worthy of note. It really looks that I have been using only "a hugely overpriced creatine".:) It makes no difference, if it will start to work during the 4th week, because with such a dosage, I don't have enough capsules for more than 3 weeks and the whole cycle looks like a waste. Hence I bought stanozolol and I will run 50 mg Turinabol+30 mg stanozolol for 4 weeks.

I used 30 mg Turinabol+30 mg stanozolol in my first steroid cycle for 6 weeks, and although my size gains were very mild, I had to appreciate a solid strength increase and the fact that I have preserved everything that I had gained. Then I thought that Turinabol was responsible for most of the effect, and furthermore, I suspected that stanozolol caused a very unpleasant cystic acne in me (which was now confirmed, because I observed no side effects even on such high doses of Turinabol). Thus, I decided for a solo Turinabol cycle, but now I see that stanozolol was the stuff that made the difference (or a combination of these two, respectively).

It is true that one never knows, what he takes and the capsules may be underdosed. However, the effect of Turinabol can be clearly felt emotionally in the form of permanent euphoria. I enjoyed it during my 1st cycle and now I feel it again, and even much stronger. It really looks like if I were permanently drugged. Hence I think that the doses of Turinabol that I take may not be low.

Mine were always British Dragon

Back