Turniabol

S

Skarhead1

Just wanted to let everyone know my experiences... 14 days into it, my appetite decreased and I'm going to stop it. Im going to take halo isntead for 4 weeks up to my peak. THe only thing I noticed from it 14 days in was slight hardness, and maybe a cunt hair of strength. i give this drug a 4 out of 10

skarhead1 said:
Yes, I am a PLer. I havent heard of that side for halo
I could've been just me...halo was the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I've ever taken that actually made me feel like crap.

skarhead1 said:
Just wanted to let everyone know my experiences... 14 days into it, my appetite decreased and I'm going to stop it. Im going to take halo isntead for 4 weeks up to my peak. THe only thing I noticed from it 14 days in was slight hardness, and maybe a cunt hair of strength. i give this drug a 4 out of 10
Damn you,I just picked up tbol and was excited about kickstarting it with my test.I havent seen many cycle logs about it but liked the hype.Well im going to give it a go.I'm suprised you didnt like it.What turned you away from it?..Just the decrease in appetite?

How the hell does it get a 4 out of 10? Cunt hair of strength...little harder....all negatives aside from that...sounds like a 1.5 to me. that's what I would give it anyway. lol

Halo is about a 9.5 for good sides...and a 2 for the bad sides. lol
Tbol hindered my appetite as well. I didn't notice it that much with halo though. I did feel poisoned and shitty the whole time on halo though. I also felt like I could pick up the corner of the house while on it though.

DocJ said:
I could've been just me...halo was the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I've ever taken that actually made me feel like crap.

Should try Anadrol, that'll make you feel like shit

WTF r u doing said:
Damn you,I just picked up tbol and was excited about kickstarting it with my test.I havent seen many cycle logs about it but liked the hype.Well im going to give it a go.I'm suprised you didnt like it.What turned you away from it?..Just the decrease in appetite?

Yeah its starting to surpress it really bad, worse than Var

Swellin said:
How the hell does it get a 4 out of 10? Cunt hair of strength...little harder....all negatives aside from that...sounds like a 1.5 to me. that's what I would give it anyway. lol

Halo is about a 9.5 for good sides...and a 2 for the bad sides. lol
Tbol hindered my appetite as well. I didn't notice it that much with halo though. I did feel poisoned and shitty the whole time on halo though. I also felt like I could pick up the corner of the house while on it though.

I gave it a 4 cause I would think that after 3-4 more weeks of it it would've yieled some more results.... Cant wait to try this halo.. I hope I dont feel shitty, but I do hope I feel like I can pick up a house ;)

Back