Typical new guy thread

Sapper_88

Okay so I'm sure people get tired of seeing the typical new guy thread on here however I'm needing advice. I've done a lot of research and feel like i'm getting different information everywhere. So here's my case. I'm currently deployed and have been doing what I can to bulk up while away. I've seen gains however felt like giving this a try. My workout partner got his hands on some dianabol and was looking at starting a cycle. At any rate I took 1 a day for just 2 days before doing any research. I'm still a bit uncertain as to what I need to take as far as estrogen blocker/liver detox go, and when like during or post cycle. Also would I need to take a testosterone replacement during? I just need some tips and would appreciate all the guys talking smack on the newbie to lay off. Thanks guys!

No one is responding because the question you are asking is already on this board 1 million times. But im not being bitter here. Taking an oral only cycle is asking for trouble. If you do not take testosterone with any AAS you risk shutting down and maybe not recovering. You should stop taking dbol now and do some AAS research. I know we sound like a**holes on this board but at the end of the day we do it for your safety and the reputation of these drugs.

Oral only is bad business man. Try and start with a testosterone only cycle + nolva/clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). Take a peek at the sticks on top of te forum.

Hey bro , I'm new to this as well but I've learned allot from this site and I would suggest you take your time and learn as much as you can before doing anything else ! I hope it all goes good for you

Okay so I'm sure people get tired of seeing the typical new guy thread on here however I'm needing advice. I've done a lot of research and feel like i'm getting different information everywhere. So here's my case. I'm currently deployed and have been doing what I can to bulk up while away. I've seen gains however felt like giving this a try. My workout partner got his hands on some dianabol and was looking at starting a cycle. At any rate I took 1 a day for just 2 days before doing any research. I'm still a bit uncertain as to what I need to take as far as estrogen blocker/liver detox go, and when like during or post cycle. Also would I need to take a testosterone replacement during? I just need some tips and would appreciate all the guys talking smack on the newbie to lay off. Thanks guys!

First things first lets be safe and do this right. Number 1 stop the dbol now. Give us some stats age? weight? height? lifting exp? Number 2 first cycles are testosteone only 500mg weekly for 12 weeks along with aromasin start low at 8mg. First cycles are always the best IMO if you have diet and training and rest in check you will see massive gains. Number 3 have all supplies on hand Post cycle therapy, your complete cycle, and ancillaries/serms. This is not really complicated but it does take a little research.

Back