Typical signs of liver problems?

xtinct

What are some typical symptoms of liver problems? I have been on 150-200mg Winstrol (winny) ED for the last three weeks. One change I have noticed is that since the second week there have been times when my urine is dark orange instead of yellow. But aside from that I just don't feel quite right. BTW, there is no doubt that my liver values are totally screwed up right now, so please don't tell me to get my ALT, AST, etc tested as I already know what the results would be.

pissin blood

man I would get that shit checked out especially if your drinking enough hydro. you might be pissin blood if your urine is dark orange cause thats the color of yellow mixed with red.

200mg ed of winny?!? I hope your searching the black market for a new liver now because yours is not going to last if you keep that up.

Re: pissin blood

HULKBOUND said:
you might be pissin blood if your urine is dark orange cause thats the color of yellow mixed with red.

That's what I was thinking, too. At least I know my gear is real.

Re: Re: pissin blood

xtinct said:
That's what I was thinking, too. At least I know my gear is real.

200mg aday!!! You exceeded the highest dosage!! You even doubled it! Stop taking that much for god sake!! You cant take that much a day even as injected.

Bro dark urine can be a sign of liver damage. You say you don't feel right....If you are really tired for no reason, side hurts, shit habits changed like loose stool or clay colored, eyes yellowing (corners first), itchy skin, get goosebumps really easy for no reason, any of that and I would think those are signs. I wouldn't push it get tested and stop the Winstrol (winny). If you fuck your liver up, you gonna wish you were dead when you itch so bad you feel like scratching your skin off.

Jesus christ, I have never heard of anyone running that dose, i think liver problems are overated, but that is not good, get checked out and stop the Winstrol (winny). Take a ton of milk thistle, tylers and ala.

I am taking 50mg per day of oral Winstrol (winny) and my urine stinks and is slightly colored...but 200mgs is just asking for severe sides Bro! Your body can't use that much Winstrol (winny) or even possibly assimilate it all...but it is still passing right into your liver first. You are wasting the Winstrol (winny), wasting your money, and wasting the only liver you have. Tman is dead-on with the symptoms of liver damage...and JCP is correct with his feedback...go see a Doctor! Good luck Bro.

Thanks tman for describing those symptoms. I don't have any of those problems, and now that I think about it, the reason I don't feel well is probably that I haven't slept well in over two weeks (due to stress at work). Regardless, I will drop the dose down to 100mg or even 50mg ED.

FWIW, I didn't really mean to do 200mg ED. The way it happened is that I made a 100mg/ml suspension using Winstrol (winny) powder and somehow my dosing must have been off. Now that it happened, I think it was a good experiment. I am not taking this lightly -- otherwise I would not have bothered posting this -- but I have done a lot of gear and never had ANY sides, so now I know where my limit is (at least for orals).

xtinct said:
Thanks tman for describing those symptoms. I don't have any of those problems, and now that I think about it, the reason I don't feel well is probably that I haven't slept well in over two weeks (due to stress at work). Regardless, I will drop the dose down to 100mg or even 50mg ED.

FWIW, I didn't really mean to do 200mg ED. The way it happened is that I made a 100mg/ml suspension using Winstrol (winny) powder and somehow my dosing must have been off. Now that it happened, I think it was a good experiment. I am not taking this lightly -- otherwise I would not have bothered posting this -- but I have done a lot of gear and never had ANY sides, so now I know where my limit is (at least for orals).
make sure you take your liver supps if you are not going to the doc, and don't be stingy on them, lol.

simpllyhuge said:
what are you results like on a dose like that.

Not any better than on 100mg ED. Maybe it would make a difference during a bulking cycle, but right now I am cutting and for that even 50mg ED seem to be enough (along with 1000mg of test, of course) :)

You need to decide right now, if (a) I want acne; or (b) I want a liver and live. End your cycle until you see your md.

xtinct said:
I can't. If he sees my liver values right now, he won't give me any more accutane.

So why in the wolrd are you doing this to yourself especially since you say the gains are no batter, AND you are on tane?

Back