Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg

Tank Abbott vs Cabbage

Robbie Lawler vs Chris Lytle

Phil Baroni vs Evan Tanner

Ricco Rodrigues vs Pedro Rizzo

Keith Rockel vs Chris Ligouri

Matt Lindland vs Niko Vitale

Yves Edwards vs Nick Agallar

Anyone got any thoughts and/or predictions?

Cheers,
Fyre

The tank/cabbage match should be very exciting! Hughs is the best pfp in the world today. Your boy, Vitor, is fighting Randy at UFC 46! Then Chuck/Tito at 47. (I think, anyway)

Here are my predictions

I am going to have to go with
cabage, enough said
Trigg, this would be a huge upset but I think it is possible
Lawler, cant wait to see him fight again
Baroni, I hate him but I will have to go with him here
Rodriguez and rizzo should be interesting I think this is up in the air
Rockel
Linland
And last but not least my fav little man YVES, love watching him fight

Fyre said:
It's coming at us this Friday night!

Here's what the card looks like:

Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg

Tank Abbott vs Cabbage

Robbie Lawler vs Chris Lytle

Phil Baroni vs Evan Tanner

Ricco Rodrigues vs Pedro Rizzo

Keith Rockel vs Chris Ligouri

Matt Lindland vs Niko Vitale

Yves Edwards vs Nick Agallar

Anyone got any thoughts and/or predictions?

Cheers,
Fyre

Okay, I'm going to go with Matt Hughes, Cabbage(I hope he knocks Tank out!), Robbie Lawler(I'm pumped to see him back in action!),
Phil Baroni, I'm going to take Ricco over Pedro. This should be one hell of a fight!
Rockel over Ligouri and I'm going to go with Niko Vitale over Lindland. That should be a good fight. I know, most people are going with Lindland but I thought I'd be different. It should be a good fight though.
And of course, I'm taking Yves as well over Nick Agallar.
Okay, are you ready? Let's get it on!!(as Big Jim McCarthy would say!)
:beertoast

muddy said:
The tank/cabbage match should be very exciting! Hughs is the best pfp in the world today. Your boy, Vitor, is fighting Randy at UFC 46! Then Chuck/Tito at 47. (I think, anyway)

Yes, my boy Vitor is fighting Randy!!!! Can't wait!

I'm really hoping that this is the Cabbage break out fight. He has already established a fan base solely on the fact that he can absorb so much punishment. Think of one other person that could take those huge Silvia shots and not go down. I can't. He is young and still learning. If he can add a decent ground game, he can be a real force in the next couple of years in the HW division!!!!!
I hope Ricco wins and gets a shot at the HW title. He had a bad game plan going in against Silvia. I he is one of the best sub guys out there. I thought he won Nog in their contest. I wouldn't mind seeing him against Mir either.

UFC 45: Revolution Results

- Yves Edwards def Nick Agallar by referee stoppage because of Strikes, at 2:14 in round 2.

- Keith Rockel def Chris Ligouri because of Guillotine Choke, at 3:29 in round 1.

- Pedro Rizzo def Ricco Rodriguez by unanimous decision.

- Robbie Lawler def Chris Lytle by unanimous decision.

- Evan Tanner def Phil Baroni by controversial referee stoppage because of Strikes, at 4:42 in round 1.

- Wesley Correira def Tank Abbott by referee stoppage in round 1 because of a cut over Tank‘s eye.

- Matt Lindland def Falaniko Vitale by Tap Out at 4:23 in round 3 because of Elbow strikes.

- Matt Hughes def Frank Trigg by rear naked choke at 3:54 in round 1. Matt Hughes retains Welterweight UFC Title

Read the play by play high lights at play by play at IronLife. Make sure to check back with us for highlights videos downloads in the next few days.

~ed~

edouble said:
UFC 45: Revolution Results

- Yves Edwards def Nick Agallar by referee stoppage because of Strikes, at 2:14 in round 2.

- Keith Rockel def Chris Ligouri because of Guillotine Choke, at 3:29 in round 1.

- Pedro Rizzo def Ricco Rodriguez by unanimous decision.

- Robbie Lawler def Chris Lytle by unanimous decision.

- Evan Tanner def Phil Baroni by controversial referee stoppage because of Strikes, at 4:42 in round 1.

- Wesley Correira def Tank Abbott by referee stoppage in round 1 because of a cut over Tank‘s eye.

- Matt Lindland def Falaniko Vitale by Tap Out at 4:23 in round 3 because of Elbow strikes.

- Matt Hughes def Frank Trigg by rear naked choke at 3:54 in round 1. Matt Hughes retains Welterweight UFC Title

Read the play by play high lights at play by play at IronLife. Make sure to check back with us for highlights videos downloads in the next few days.

~ed~

I thought it was a great card aside from the fact that they didn't show the Rockel/Ligouri fight, the Rodrigues/Rizzo fight or the Edwards/Agallar fight. They only showed a highlight. I was looking forward to seeing all three of those fights. Did they cut them out everywhere?

One thing that I have to say! How great was it that Matt Hughes choked out Frank Trigg? Maybe next time, Trigg won't spout off at the mouth so much....lol
Gotta love it when the big mouths get their asses kicked!!!

this was a good card but they fucked up by not showing some of the tightest fighters on the card. I was pretty upset about this

RUMORED Card for UFC 46
January 31, 2004 - Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay), Nevada

Randy Couture vs Vitor Belfort
BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes
Frank Mir vs. Wes Sims
Lee Murray vs Jorge Rivera
Josh Thomson vs Hermes Franca
Joe Doerksen vs TBA
Pete Spratt vs Karo Parisyan
Javier Vazquez vs. Matt Serra

UFC 45 Highlight
just click on the above hyperlink to be taken to the highlight. Its a 9:00 minute, 87.5mb mpeg clip by kickyourheadoff. With music by: Lumdie - "Never Leave", System of a Down - "Mr. Jack" Turboneger - Fuck the World & Dark Monk - "Insane".

Back