UFC 59: Reality Check

Couture really had a bad fight the last time as I believe..right now I'm on the look on the Tito Ortiz Vs. Forrest Griffin match. I hope Tito wins this time...:D what can you say about Andrei Arlovski?

I am not a Tim Silvia fan, he comes in to each fight out of shape and shows no athetic ability.

In my opinion Andre will win, but not as fast as last time.

mister69 said:
I am not a Tim Silvia fan, he comes in to each fight out of shape and shows no athetic ability.

In my opinion Andre will win, but not as fast as last time.

The Dude is 6"8 and has great hands not to mention great reach. A guy that tall will not move like someone who is 5"11 or 6 feet. But i think Arlovski will take this one.

Arlovski is borderline inhuman. Sylvia can't touch him in any aspect. I've always thought Sylvia was a festering pile, the problem is the heavyweight division in the UFC is so fucking weak right now that he dominates people with reach and decent stand up. Thank god for Andre.

LiftTillIDie said:
Arlovski is borderline inhuman. Sylvia can't touch him in any aspect. I've always thought Sylvia was a festering pile, the problem is the heavyweight division in the UFC is so fucking weak right now that he dominates people with reach and decent stand up. Thank god for Andre.

Hence why arlovski has not had to defend his title. IMO sylvia is a chump, they talk about how good of a striker he is, but I could hit anything if I had 40foot arms.

cman81 said:
but I could hit anything if I had 40foot arms.

Exactly. His standup is competent but nothing more. Not to mention all the idiots that fight him try to pussy around and throw medium/long range punches when all they need to do is TAKE HIM DOWN.

cman81 said:
Hence why arlovski has not had to defend his title. IMO sylvia is a chump, they talk about how good of a striker he is, but I could hit anything if I had 40foot arms.

Thats kinda like saying Shaq Wouldnt be good if he didnt have his height

You use what you got to win. Andre has freakish power and speed, Tim has freakish length. I'm sure Tima workouts like crzy...its not his fault his body still looks sloppy...that's his parent's fault.

Tito better win...he may act like a retard at times in the octagon, but in real life he's a real nice guy. I met him and couture at a workout session. They threw me out after I landed a left hook to tito's jaw. :flipoffha

On my opinion Andrei Arlovski will win over Sylvia. Sylvia is a bit lousy sometimes. well that confirms I'm an Arlovski fan :D

Nick Diaz will fight against Sean Sherk,did NIck already fought in the past UFN? when was it? I haven't seen him fight..

cafiko said:
On my opinion Andrei Arlovski will win over Sylvia. Sylvia is a bit lousy sometimes. well that confirms I'm an Arlovski fan :D

Nick Diaz will fight against Sean Sherk,did NIck already fought in the past UFN? when was it? I haven't seen him fight..

he fought against diego sanchez and got his ass beat after talking all sorts of trash... spent most of the fight on his back with knuckles falling oon his face

then after the fight was over and he lost he said he didnt respect him as a fighter and some other bitch shit...

he recently lost to joe riggs too

Diaz is a vagina

Back