UFC 88 - Make Your Picks

In the tragic column, Kampmann got annihilated. He needs to cut to 170. On the plus side Boetsch is back baby!

Evans has puffy nipples, so maybe the rubbing was a way to make them look normal.

If you see someone with a small bit of gyno when their nipples are "hard" you can't see the gyno. When they are not, you can see the puffiness.

On a side note, that was probably the hardest punch KO I have ever seen. Rashad put his whole body into that punch and landed it solid. Chuck was sleeping. It wasn't only of those "it rattled me" punches. It was a lullaby punch.

Ya, that was an insane KO! I was in awe for like 5 min after it happened. Even if I thought Evans would win, I never would have dreamed it would happen like that!

chuck isn't going to be eating for a month after that... jaw must be killing him

milkshakes and protein shakes for a while.

Evans has puffy nipples, so maybe the rubbing was a way to make them look normal.

If you see someone with a small bit of gyno when their nipples are "hard" you can't see the gyno. When they are not, you can see the puffiness.

On a side note, that was probably the hardest punch KO I have ever seen. Rashad put his whole body into that punch and landed it solid. Chuck was sleeping. It wasn't only of those "it rattled me" punches. It was a lullaby punch.

But doing the nipple tweak on PPV in front of 100 cameras kind of destroys the point of making them look normal.

Back