Ufc 94: January 31, 2009

i just checked the whole event results and i see every fucking fight went to decision except machida and gsp. of those, machida is the only one who actually got to finish the fight. penn pussed out and didnt let gsp finish it.

Machida fan yet??.lol ;)

Machida fan yet??.lol ;)

i wouldnt say im a fan but i wont complain next time i see him on the card. if he continues like this fight then he will win me over.

karo is a douche bag. i dont give a shit about his panic attacks and whatever personal problems he must whine about.

i like watching diaz fight. too bad he couldnt grab something and twist or choke. i wish that fight had more rounds.

That avatar is fucking nasty. I thought I was on the wrong site. I have to leave, I can't stop looking at that fucking nasty sore looking thing; I'm going to puke.

Man of Muscle, you took your bet like a man. Moderators, Please don't ban MOM. If his avatar is an absolute no go, I can pick something else. However, you should make him wear it for a while for picking that lazy bum BJ Penn.

LOL.. I respect MoM for not welching on the bet but please Dirk, pick something else.. I don't think I can look at that for another day..lol

I would also pick a new avatar before DPR gets pissed. A blister infested cock is the type of image they are trying to move away from on the board.

Last edited:
Back