UG lab crisis.....

DocJ said:
The "free market" will work this out...UGL's that are smart and resourceful will remain, others will go under, just keep your eyes open and you'll be fine. Some powder distributors were getting very sloppy and they paid for it.

also very true
Anyone that has really followed the scene knows the Quest guys, and how far they really go back, so I am not surprised they are still running the same right now....glad I have stayed with them over the years
that being said there were a few other UGs that I liked, like LiquaTech and Red Sea, I hope they get this figured out too

needsize said:
very true, a good reason for me to be a proud canadian....the feds let us juice, its legal to possess personal amounts here
great points

That's very interesting. Out of raw curiosity, how do they "quantify" what is personal amounts?

So you couldn't really "stock up" on things there otherwise it would no longer be personal amounts....?

DocJ said:
The "free market" will work this out...UGL's that are smart and resourceful will remain, others will go under, just keep your eyes open and you'll be fine. Some powder distributors were getting very sloppy and they paid for it.
Exactly. I'm seeing sources compensate by using alternative Chinese sources, European powder sources, and even offering human grade.

BasConnery said:
That's very interesting. Out of raw curiosity, how do they "quantify" what is personal amounts?

So you couldn't really "stock up" on things there otherwise it would no longer be personal amounts....?

not sure, personal amount would be up to the cop, my personal amount would be a whole lot higher than most people....think I used over 10 bottles of test on my last cycle...and not sure I gained much

I havent gotten my monthly List from LTL yet so Im wondering if they are shutting down. Teragon isnt shutting down but some guys have raised their prices already on that brand.

Didnt know Quest was even still available, great lab!

F.

force said:
Didnt know Quest was even still available, great lab!
The best UG Labs are those who have gone private and their loyal customers know enough to keep their names off the boards. This keeps them off the radar screen.

These UG Labs are very well connected to the best sources for raw powders.

Out of sight, out of mind!

I don't see what the big issue is.

They're being paranoid IMO.

There are plenty of powder sources, and UGLs have raised their prices 20-30% when the actual powders are 10-15% of the actual product cost, they're just taking advantage of the situation.

Plus the china situation has nothing to do with the feds, China cracked down on them for selling stimulants w/o a license.

frankiedawrench said:
Plus the china situation has nothing to do with the feds, China cracked down on them for selling stimulants w/o a license.

I had not heard of this. But I trust your word because you are European.

ManOfMuscle said:
I had not heard of this. But I trust your word because you are European.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=h...30039@312647.htm&langpair=zh|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Nanchang City Public Security Bureau's drug enforcement detachment successfully cracked the first nationwide use of the Internet trafficking in a country like control of psychotropic drugs, stimulants and sold outside of the severest cases, and arrested four suspects, Class seized control of a national drug modafinil Nepalese 0.93 kilograms, five kilograms of various stimulants, and its sales scale, All forms of trafficking in a record. 6月4日,南昌市公安机关正式对外披露了此起案件的详请。June 4, Nanchang public security authorities disclosed this case the details.

Notice it only mentions Chinese LE.

They were busted for selling modafinil specifically. Apparently selling stimulants is considered selling rec drugs, and they might be getting the death penalty :spank:

Deepglute said:
The best UG Labs are those who have gone private and their loyal customers know enough to keep their names off the boards. This keeps them off the radar screen.

These UG Labs are very well connected to the best sources for raw powders.

Out of sight, out of mind!

so true, thats why so many people though Quest disappeared, but they are about the long term, so they just wanted their name off the boards while the other UGs have been duking it out
Funny thing is that with the chance to jack prices up with all the others gone, there prices are still the same
glad I have stuck with them

frankiedawrench said:
http://www.google.com/translate?u=h...30039@312647.htm&langpair=zh|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Notice it only mentions Chinese LE.

They were busted for selling modafinil specifically. Apparently selling stimulants is considered selling rec drugs, and they might be getting the death penalty :spank:

ive heard that the USA made them do this. by methods of not allowing them to export any items to the US, anything from cars to produce! thats the only leverage they could use. i know quit a few big powder sources........all have closed there doors!!!!

WARCHILD said:
ive heard that the USA made them do this. by methods of not allowing them to export any items to the US, anything from cars to produce! thats the only leverage they could use. i know quit a few big powder sources........all have closed there doors!!!!

Yeah, you're correct :rolleyes: .

The us decided china wasn't allowed to export ANYTHING until they arrested a powder supplier. Jeez, get real would you?

right pumped said:
what are your opinion on empire/sirus needsize

its my understanding that syrus is finished now with this powder problem...I tried some of their orals and thought they were good, but for reasons I dont want to get into, stayed away from their injectables
never tried empire, but the guy that I know who carries it has high praise for it, and hes been right on everything else
Its rare I deviate from quest though, although I did like a few LTL and Red Sea products

Back