Ugl ca new company, feedback would be appreciated

IronPrimate

I have delt with this source, and they have always been great, they recently started their own production line. Only thing that was weird is that they are more clear than yellow (but I believe that is because they use coconut oil), and one bottle had more volume, I believe the others are all the normal 10ml and the one is just more. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I believe they will be going online at some point.

View attachment 556118View attachment 556119View attachment 556120View attachment 556121View attachment 556122

I have delt with this source, and they have always been great
**The above statement by you is the important part. This means your source has gained your trust through previous dealings. That means you bought this stuff based on the above logic. I suggest, you should also use your newly purchased stuff..based on the same logic. Don't worry about shit til you have a reason to. You can always come back here and tell us about your experience or maybe start a log so anyone interested can track your progress with you!!

Only thing that was weird is that they are more clear than yellow (but I believe that is because they use coconut oil), and one bottle had more volume
**This is common with home brewers or some smaller ugl's. Esp the volume part..because it most likely done by hand.

I believe they will be going online at some point.
**Hopefully you're not advertising for your source and disguising it as a quality question. That would be weak bro!! We do have sponsors here, so if you wanna give your source some love.., it would make sense to get with the mods or admin and clear it through them. Just my $0.02 worth. Anyway...good luck if you run it!!

View attachment 556118View attachment 556119View attachment 556120View attachment 556121View attachment 556122[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your response, It was in no way and advertisement, just my honest dealings, I could not rightly go only saying negative things about a source that has never steered me wrong except for inflated prices. And I just placed an order with one of our sponsors. I was thinking about using both for a cycle just to have something to compare the local gear to(if that makes sense). I only brought up the internet bc I was thinking that maybe I could convince my source to become a sponsor of this website..

EDIT: being Canadian, I assumed "ca" meant canada. Lol

So I was talking about a completely different Atlas.

I removed my reply as it was irrelevant.

Last edited:
EDIT: being Canadian, I assumed "ca" meant canada. Lol

So I was talking about a completely different Atlas.

I removed my reply as it was irrelevant.
Lol that does make sense though, Americans too often only focus on the states haha my bad soryfor the misscomunication.

Sounds like advertising to me
And Trust, It honestly is not an advertisement as I just ordered gear from OP. I just have anxiety and I am human which means that I miss things, which is why I post detailed photos so others might see something and point it out. I understand your cynisism but this really is an honest post, and I am looking for knowledge and insight from anyone who can properly educate me.

Thank you for your response, It was in no way and advertisement, just my honest dealings, I could not rightly go only saying negative things about a source that has never steered me wrong except for inflated prices. And I just placed an order with one of our sponsors. I was thinking about using both for a cycle just to have something to compare the local gear to(if that makes sense). I only brought up the internet bc I was thinking that maybe I could convince my source to become a sponsor of this website..

All good in the hood bro!!! Yeah bro, that's what got me looking for sources as well. Local source, but homebrew..not reseller. His gear was good, but super pricey. So, you gonna run one, then the other??

And Trust, It honestly is not an advertisement as I just ordered gear from OP. I just have anxiety and I am human which means that I miss things, which is why I post detailed photos so others might see something and point it out. I understand your cynisism but this really is an honest post, and I am looking for knowledge and insight from anyone who can properly educate me.

You're gonna be very happy with OP!!

All good in the hood bro!!! Yeah bro, that's what got me looking for sources as well. Local source, but homebrew..not reseller. His gear was good, but super pricey. So, you gonna run one, then the other??

Yea, I will use his stuff, then finish with OP's gear. As I keep track of measurements and the cycle, at the end hopefully it will all look linear, as the chems are hopefully identical, just different brands.

Back