Ultra rip 400 cycle, questions

stephenmcgee87

Hi guys
Havent been on here for a while

Quick history and profile

Im almost 28 weigh 13.4stone, 5ft 8
Trained since 19 weight was 9.4 stone

started gear at 22 I think, done 3 cycles

-First was test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks.
-Second was test e 500mg a week, deca 400mg a week for 12 weeks.
-Third was test c 400mg a week for 14 weeks.

Diet is always clean and high protein, I react well to gear always gain almost 2 stone and manage to keep around half of it after pct and water retention has gone. Not experienced many sides except low libido during the deca cycle which i expected but it cleared up straight after nolva and clomid pct.

I havent had any gear for about 16months and want to try a cutting/lean mini bulk and have decided to try Tren.

I know you should always use Tren A to see how you react etc but I really hate ed or eod injections, twice a week is more than enough jabs for me :/ hate needles lol, also injection sites are a big problem, i only feel confident injecting my delts, injected my quad once and my leg shot in the air and bled quite bad and once in my glute i struggle to reach around etc.

Anyway, i have decided to use tren e and came across a product called ultra rip 400 made by chemical solutions

It has test e 200mg, tren e 100mg, mast e 100mg per 1ml and is a very good price, much better than ordering everything seperate.

I am thinking of running this at a dose of 2ml a week for 10 weeks meaning i will be on 400mg test e, 200mg tren e, 200mg mast e per week, 1ml in each delt 3.5 days apart

With this being my first tren cycle and gambling with the potential sides i feel 200mg a week is a sensible approach, but will i see gains? Im reading some people taking 400-500mg of tren a week but others saying thats way too much.

I am about to order 2x 10ml bottles of ultra rip 400 but would just like to see peoples thoughts

Any help, opinions and advice would be appreciated

Cheers lads

I like my Test lower than Tren, and I like the Mast to be higher. I've only bought one blend and it was 100/100/100 hurt like a sumbitch. If your going to do it run it longer if you can 12-14 weeks.

If that blend was 100/200/200 then I would entertain it.

On a side note. From my experience anything that is above 300mg/ml hurts like hell. Even some 300mg/ml hurt.

Thanks for your input, do you have a response to my concern of 200mg of tren e a week is too low? Bare in mind ive never had tren, im hoping with 16months without gear i can see gains without pumping in hude doses

not sure if title is supposed to say ultra rip or ultra PIP, either way its best to have your compounds separate. not a big fan of blends. convenient? yes... but what if you want to change the dose? as said above. if i was gonna run test tren and mast for a shred id be running test the lowest. tren in the middle and mast the highest.

Im more after just lean gains as a pose to shredding completley, im at about 10% bodyfat wouldnt mind getting down to about 8 with a bit lean muscle gain as well

Thats why im not to fussy wth the dose of test being slightly higher

More wanting to know if 200mg a week of tren is an efficient amount

And ts ultra rip 400 for definate, read some positive feedback on various forums, just like to get my questions out there to multiple audiences/forums

Thanks for the replies

In my opinion 200mg a week is low and 400mg to me is max. Will you notice gains with 200mg? Probably. Is it a safe milligram dosage to run? Probably. Will you be happy with what you get? Who knows.

If I were you I would steer away from the blend. If you are dead set on running it go for it. Worst case scenario is you're unimpressed with the gains after 12 week or so and run your PCT and re group for the next run.

Cheers for the response
Its not bank busting and is around my sensible budget so i think im going to give it a shot

I get great gains from all 3 previous cycles and have had no gear for 16 months

I will probably see gains from the test alone so if anything from the 200mg mast and tren is a bonus is how i shall view it

Thanks again

use AI on cycle but grab a bottle of prami from rui and keep it on hand atleast IMO.
good luck!
and yes i hate pinning, but i highly rec tren ace for first go around..

That is a low dose for tren and not worth it dose for mast. You might be better off just getting a couple bottles of test and a few of tren. Run 200mgs of test per week and 400mgs of tren. Blends aren't worth it unless your adding more of the compound to it. Plus the pain is probably gonna hurt like a mofo. Save your lunch money and just buy them separately. You can put the test and tren in the same pin.

If i were to buy tren e and test e will it not hurt just as much as a blend? Or is it the added mast that contributes to a painful jab?

After a quick look
I can do for the same price
200mg test e 10 weeks
400mg tren e 10 weeks

Sams price as the ultra rip

Ultra rip
400mg test e 10 weeks
200mg tren e 10 weeks
200mg mast e 10 weeks

- what do i go for ? Im defo going tren e but worried 400mg tren e might be too much to get locked into?

I could even do
100mg test e 10 weeks
200-250-300mg tren e 10 weeks

Last edited:
What hurts is when UGL's put a lot of mg (400) in one shot. Not many can get it right and you'll hurt like a mofo. Thats my experience anyway.

I really think 10 weeks is too short for long esters. 12-14 is better, if you can handle it. I will say that masteron while added to test and tren makes a world of difference in how I feel, but I've always ran it at 400 a week.

If you have never run Tren before, please run the Tren-A and NOT the Tren-E. Tren can be wickedly evil and if you want the sides to go away, Tren-A will be your friend Tren-A has a 48 hour half-life (I think) vs a WEEK for Tren-E...so if you have unbearable sides, which time frame would your rather have them end in?

If you have never run Tren before, please run the Tren-A and NOT the Tren-E. Tren can be wickedly evil and if you want the sides to go away, Tren-A will be your friend Tren-A has a 48 hour half-life (I think) vs a WEEK for Tren-E...so if you have unbearable sides, which time frame would your rather have them end in?

ace = 2 days
enth = 12-14 days

Back