Uncle Z is my favorite Special Uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow who the fuck down repped me for this post...that's bs. We all know that it was a dumb question

'ology is a NON-Flaming board....and you broke that rule BIG time.

Enjoy your "rep", you should be able to climb outta the hole in a year or two.....lmfao !!

'ology is a NON-Flaming board....and you broke that rule BIG time.

Enjoy your "rep", you should be able to climb outta the hole in a year or two.....lmfao !!

totally stone...i guess you encourage internet stupidity then since you don't like "flaming" anyone for asking something stupid. Everyone's so sensitive these days i guess. Who gives a shit, maybe that member should quit being a pussy and whining about it when someone "flames" him for asking a question that every member on here is annoyed with...there's 100's of posts of people asking when their stuff will arrive right after they ordered...pretty sure those people got flamed as well. Are you gonna ban me now for talking back? You have the power after all.....but i guess you're speaking for the population by down repping me even though i was repped by others for posting that

Last edited:
the first time I rodered from Z took like 2 weeks i recently ordered like 10 days ago still nada but patience is basic ont his

Z has car parts too? Sweet, I'm in the market for a new alternator. Do I have to Western Union my funds for this too and have a min order of $150 for free shipping? He's a one stop shop for sure.

I'm very happy with Z. Its a long wait but usually comes thru in 3wks or less.
Just plan ahead and you'll be fine.

Does anyone know if you have to sign for uncle z's USA domestic gear? or just international?

I also would like to know the answer to this question.

there are definitely better sources

Ok, I know it shows im new here, but ive been around here for a while now. Im not new to this forum, I have just lost access to my Juno email account to retrieve my p/w for this great site, so please take my words for what their worth, not my amount of threads posted or rep... thx.

can you help me out with a better source? Z seems to have got me.... please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back