Unclez anavar 50mg caps

Tpeter

Thinking about placing an order after seeing all the good reviews here. 50mg of 50 caps would be a perfect cycle for me. Anyone ever used? Did you like etc?

Hey pinga. Many of the unclez searches I did I saw you in there raving. Price seems cheap and never seen 50mg caps before so wanted to make sure. Or even better If someone ran them.

I'm using the Uncle'z Test E. Just did 6th pin yesterday! Loving it!

Do not know bout the var, but Z is excellent in customer service.

Hey pinga. Many of the unclez searches I did I saw you in there raving. Price seems cheap and never seen 50mg caps before so wanted to make sure. Or even better If someone ran them.

you should pm Z and ask him he will take care of you, I have taken Z drol and it worked wonders for me some powerful stuff,

I've honestly thought about running it solo for a cut recomp. I have test E sitting in my closet but I'm prone to hairloss which is keeping me away. Anavar is clean when it comes to hair. If i do run test I would run solo at 500mg a week and run propecia and a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with it.

i ran the var with a low dose of test. Just make sure u get some milk thistle my piss turned orange halfway through. And dont neglect pct i deffinitely still needed it.

Hi I have a question . I'm female planning to start Anavar , but all my doc. have 50 mg in capsules , I really don't want to buy any where else , kind of scared I hear it could be mixed with dboll so not planning to grow beard any time soon , so is it possible to split 50mg cap into 5mg ?? Thanks in advance

Back