Unclez

Chino0823

Stupid Fuckin' Fag
I got my goodies fast!!! Uncle got fast severice!! Am going to order is anavar anyone tried it? And what u think?

I got my goodies fast!!! Uncle got fast severice!! Am going to order is anavar anyone tried it? And what u think?

I don't understand how his domestic var is sooo much cheaper then his inter.

Everything else is the other way around.

Should'nt the home office(internat) be cheaper?

I think he has the fastes intl line of any of the companies. Also he is the only one I have seen with both intl and Dom service.

Z,
I was nervous ordering via Internet, not anymore. Very smooth transaction and fast shipping. (international) putting another order together this week. Thank you!

My only hesitations are what if uncle Z gets into strife won't that bring everyone who's been through him undone as well?

im pretty nervous but i just decided to hell with it and placed my order today. *fingers crossed* now im waiting with anticipation

My only hesitations are what if uncle Z gets into strife won't that bring everyone who's been through him undone as well?

yeah, they will go after you! lol

They want the captain of the boat, not the tadpole.:splat:

Last edited:
yeah, they will go after you! lol

They want the captain of the boat, not the tadpole.:splat:

exactly^. We have a 14 trillion dollar debt, do you think they really want to spend anymore tax money prosecuting you for posession? I doubt it. Brb someone is knocking at my door................

A lot of time in order to get the captain though they have to start with the deck mates...

Last edited:
Unclez sounds too good. There's no way theres some magical thing Z has to protect his customers from getting in trouble. There's so many stories around forums on the net about people just buying there gear and getting busted..I mean maybe some of them are made up i dunno but that's allot to deal with if you get in trouble..can you imagine the shit you have to go through..

I don't understand how his domestic var is sooo much cheaper then his inter.

Everything else is the other way around.

Should'nt the home office(internat) be cheaper?

It's the nature of the business - setting up shop in another country and and managing it at the same time.

At least that's my understanding.

I usually just go with international. :)

Back