Undetectable gear/short detection time

THX

Does any of you guys know of PEDs that are untraceable?

Only one that I know of is Test base. The test/epi-test ratio will be off though. How long does it take to get normal values?

I believe anavar has a detection time of 2-3 weeks, same with winstrol (oral).
Testosterone prop 2 weeks.
Tbol used to have short detection time, new tests can detect it up to couple of months now.

Any advice?

short esters clear the system faster. There are body cleanses that were very efficent cleaning out the metabolites. there used to me a steroid cleanse on the market buy it couldnt clean out deca.

Igf-1Lr3 is the only one

Drink lots of water.
If tested with sticks (not PED) this will automatically show positive, like anon44 said. Then they will send it to laboratory and do proper test, they check the creatinine levels etc. That way they can know if it was diluted.

Dreaded Pirate Roberts

who's testing you ? knowing what they test for helps

This is the type of test: GC-MS / MS

Is it possible to get away with just injecting test base only once a day?

To THX
Creatinine Levels can be Elevated by Creatine Consumption.

Or even Working Out within 24 to 36 Hours before Testing can show Elevated Creatinine.

Also, Elevated Levels of Creatinine, can be a Sign of Kidney Damage or Disease.
Showing possible Glomerular Filtration Rate Impairment............................ JP

To THX
Creatinine Levels can be Elevated by Creatine Consumption.

Or even Working Out within 24 to 36 Hours before Testing can show Elevated Creatinine.

Also, Elevated Levels of Creatinine, can be a Sign of Kidney Damage or Disease.
Showing possible Glomerular Filtration Rate Impairment............................ JP

Appreciate all of you guys trying to find a solution. But taking creatine to raise creatinine levels won't do anything since they look for metabolites and they will see if you are trying to dilute the urine (even if you take creatine). Also they test test/epi-test ratio. They can see if it's diluted that way.

As I said before, sticks = positive if you try to dilute urine. Trust me I've tried this unconsciously. Sticks only show if you're positive to drugs though (not AAS)

Seems like the only way is to use test base.

Damn dude who is testing you? Most people, including the government dont even test for AAS. At least rhats been my experience. I have friends in the military who have literally pinned, and then taken a piss test an hour later and have never omce been detected. I habe heard of some police agencies testing specifically for AAS but thats about it... AAS require a special test too dont they? Im not to familiar with testing becuase thankfully i dont have a job where im test lol.

Test/epitest ratio is pretty specifically aimed at gear and not the norm. If they are looking that close, you are probably right about the base. And I***8217;d still try to get 48 hrs plus between pin and that test.

Damn dude who is testing you? Most people, including the government dont even test for AAS. At least rhats been my experience. I have friends in the military who have literally pinned, and then taken a piss test an hour later and have never omce been detected. I habe heard of some police agencies testing specifically for AAS but thats about it... AAS require a special test too dont they? Im not to familiar with testing becuase thankfully i dont have a job where im test lol.

It all depends where you live brother :) Some countries, organizations, jobs, governments are very strict.

Test/epitest ratio is pretty specifically aimed at gear and not the norm. If they are looking that close, you are probably right about the base. And I***8217;d still try to get 48 hrs plus between pin and that test.

Type of test: GC-MS / MS. So they see everything.

Thanks for info bro! Do you know If I can get away with pinning ED? Most people recommend 2-3x /day

Type of test: GC-MS / MS. So they see everything.

Thanks for info bro! Do you know If I can get away with pinning ED? Most people recommend 2-3x /day

I really don't know man. I have never used base for anything other than a preworkout. I'm sure more often is better. I always felt like the oil based stuff stuck around a little longer than the water based. I'm kind of curious how manageable estrogen will be when using just base like that.

I really don't know man. I have never used base for anything other than a preworkout. I'm sure more often is better. I always felt like the oil based stuff stuck around a little longer than the water based. I'm kind of curious how manageable estrogen will be when using just base like that.

I usually don't get problems with estrogen. Only thing that may ***n that would be not injecting often and getting unstable hormonelevels.
In that case I have letro, adex and aromasin. Only gotten a little bit of problem when I've run longer cycles (14+weeks) then I just throw in some low dose adex.

In theory, test base in oil should be faster acting since it's fully dissolved and not stay in the body as long as test susp in water. Particles in test suspension(water) takes longer time to get absorbed.

Back