Universal Kits Spring Specials!!

Liquid Clo

Please help how do I take this product. I tried it orally and it burns like hell. Please help as I purchased 2 bottles for research and need instructions thanks

tomred said:
Please help how do I take this product. I tried it orally and it burns like hell. Please help as I purchased 2 bottles for research and need instructions thanks

Let me know how they work for you. I was going to try the liquid Clomid

in your universalkits, the clenbutical....is not the same as clenbuterol? looks like a combination of other herbals, just asking....

info on P-GH

is there a site to still order the p-gh from i still see the universalkit site still under construction any help would be greatly appreciated

ordering;

mr universe is there another way to oder the p-gh kits? ive seen great results and would love to order more please let me know how thanks you can pm me if its easier thanks cobra

In case you've noticed universalkits is back up but not the same old site, today it's just peptides and supps no lab supplies... sorry. We should be a sponsor again in the near future I needed time to regroup. We've got some cool new products we'll be advertising soon so stay tuned! S-OLOGY will always be my favorite board

Massive Bump! Wish U had the ole stuff though too. It has been awhile but I will be back!

Back