Universal Kits Spring Specials!!

I recommend ZEBUTOL, ADRENALIN X and CB. Also taking some FLAX SEED would be benficial to drop water weight. Thanks for thinking of us.....

From that huge list of products what is the closest thing to real steroids and real growth hormones?

pGH is not a steroid it is an amino based GH precursor that and parabol as well as other products that have names similar to real gear are NOT illegal steroids by any means. These products are effective legal versions and only because they are effective are they on our site. To date we still can not get the ingredients from the manufacturer for the products in the supplement section which have names that sound like illegal gear...... Hopefully they are legal products, we have done business with this particular manufacturer for number of years and have been extremely happy with their products and service. Please email us directly any time if you have any questions.

Hey Mr. U,

Read this on your site:
"SYNVOL
100ml vial

Collegen based posing oil. Synvol was introduced almost 10 years ago and when used properly it can make the muscles appear much fuller and natural than past formulations."

Is this pretty much the same stuff as Synthol? What is the difference between your product and that Esik Clean stuff?

It's formula was modeled after esik-clean so i was told by the manufacturer and we have not had any complaints with lots of repeat business.

mr.universe said:
pGH is not a steroid it is an amino based GH precursor that and parabol as well as other products that have names similar to real gear are NOT illegal steroids by any means. These products are effective legal versions and only because they are effective are they on our site. To date we still can not get the ingredients from the manufacturer for the products in the supplement section which have names that sound like illegal gear...... Hopefully they are legal products, we have done business with this particular manufacturer for number of years and have been extremely happy with their products and service. Please email us directly any time if you have any questions.

Mr. universe, can you tell me more about these 'supplements' such as "dekka" "dianobol" and others that have names like real gear? The fact that you say they are so effective puts them in a prohormone class in my mind. Are they classified as prohormones? And if so, prohormones were banned if im correct....

Correct they aren't PH products, most of them listed have the ingredients listed as well and are legal substances. I was assured by the manufacturer they are all legit products and although it took a while was able to get ingredient info which like I said is listed for the majority of them. So far we have sold a ton of them and not received one negative bit of feedback with a lot of reorders...

mr.universe said:
Correct they aren't PH products, most of them listed have the ingredients listed as well and are legal substances. I was assured by the manufacturer they are all legit products and although it took a while was able to get ingredient info which like I said is listed for the majority of them. So far we have sold a ton of them and not received one negative bit of feedback with a lot of reorders...

gottcha, and thanks for your imediate responses to all of my pm's, ill be placing my order tomarrow!!!

I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback on Universalkit's Ancillary products e.g. liquid nova, clomid, letro....I am interested in buying some, but never used this brand/supplier before.

thanks & aloha

Back