This list has a bunch of things that scream scammer;
1)- It was unsolicited
2)- Prices are just too good to be true
3)- Some products no longer even made
4)- Yahoo e-mail addy

Just delete your list and carry on.

Amen brother......AMEN!

I hear you.
Some of the stuff listed were discontinued manny years ago.
Dont make sense.

StoneColdNTO said:
This list has a bunch of things that scream scammer;
1)- It was unsolicited
2)- Prices are just too good to be true
3)- Some products no longer even made
4)- Yahoo e-mail addy

Just delete your list and carry on.

I have gotten a couple, and so far they are legit. However, be suspicious and most of the time I would say they are probably fake sups trying to "get business", or aka get your money.

Do source checks, if they are scammers dont even bother writing back, unless you just feel like flooding thier inbox with stuff so they can't receive mail.

I hope that scammers ends up sending a list to a undercover DEA agent so he can get busted and his head kicked in.................

would DEA pursue that, if you scammed an undercover DEA agent? Would they have the authority? Your excuse could be your trying to keep drugs off of the streets

Then it would be defrauding the public, and not paying taxes on profits. I think any judge would do thier best to say "fuck you, thats bullshit."

man thats strange. i got an im the other day from some guy pushing shit. his prices were just a little better than everyone elses and he had everything! i told him i didnt do the shit but to send me the list for shits and giggles.
i forwarded it to the admin here and he said just keep ignorin this guy.
i would think a real source makes enough money without putting himself out there on the line like that. he im'ed me about 5 times askin if i needed anything before i got rid of him.

!

It's a 1st sign of scammer. Just be carrefull.
Good sources don't send PM's or emails on that way.

N.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem when I first came aboard here.After one day of registration I received emails with gear lists ,I was not soliciting anyone on the board and am not a user.
:mad:

Re: !

backo666 said:
It's a 1st sign of scammer. Just be carrefull.
Good sources don't send PM's or emails on that way.

N.

You are exactly right backo, good sources don't send e-mails because they don't have to! If they are legit the business will eventually come to them. So, all you new guys who have been getting these e-mails that have prices that seem to good to be true I guarantee you it's because it is too good to be true! Scammers are everywhere looking for new people to fuck over!!!!! Ignore them or report it to the mods so they can handle it and let others know what is going on!;)

The problem is that these guys know to send the Emails to Newbie's. It is hard to find a source. I got lucky when I got mine from a buddy on another board. Some people are around for a while without any leads on a source. Heck I have been on these boards for a while now and have only come across one source. New guys to the board are dying to get a lead on a source and when they get these Emails, they jump right on them (and in most cases lose their money). Hopefully this problem doesn't get too bad around here because I would hate to see some guy people get ripped off.

Back