Up Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose?

growindude

Up HCG dose?

Hey, just started second week of 12 week cycle containing 500mg/wk enanthate, 400mg/wk deca, and 300 every 3.5 days Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Think my balls have shrunk some. Is this normal even when taking HCG? Should I increase my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosage or leave it?

Some atrophy is usual even when using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). During my current cycle I have had some (using tren, etc.) but it is mild and stopped at a certain point. However after only one week it is pretty quick to notice atrophy. How much has there been? Have you used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before?

YOu could up the dose to 500iu. Or use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) more frequently. Swale says you can use 250iu ED.

In my cycel I was plananing on injecting my test 2x EW. I was planning on inj Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day before each inj. When should I do my 1st inj of hcg?

Last edited:
Have had some shrinkage but hopefullly things have leveled out. This is first time using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Is 300iu 2times/wk enough for the gear listed at top of post? I realize I could go to 500iu but what is the science behind that? If 300 is enough then will stick with that.

Also, I know to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through all 12 weeks of cycle. If stopping deca after 11 weeks and enanthate after 12 weeks, is there a need to run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thru week 13 or 14 since post cycle therapy (pct) won't start until week 15?

growindude said:
Have had some shrinkage but hopefullly things have leveled out. This is first time using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Is 300iu 2times/wk enough for the gear listed at top of post? I realize I could go to 500iu but what is the science behind that? If 300 is enough then will stick with that.

Also, I know to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through all 12 weeks of cycle. If stopping deca after 11 weeks and enanthate after 12 weeks, is there a need to run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thru week 13 or 14 since post cycle therapy (pct) won't start until week 15?

YOu could use 250iu EOD.

All the advise I got from mods etc is to continue Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) until pct.

Even at these low doses the duration wuld have me concerned. Once the Leydig cells of the Testes are desynthesized....theyre done.
That means Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy for life.

Sure there have been studies but yrs later several studies have been disproved.

Personally i prefer 5000 i.u. over 3 days at wk a 8 or 10 then the same at wk 18 or 20. Worked great for over a decade.

To each their own ad this is what works for me.

Good luck.

JMHO.

Gator

Any thoughts on what gator mclusky says????? He's saying it's not good to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 12-14 weeks???

growindude said:
Any thoughts on what gator mclusky says????? He's saying it's not good to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 12-14 weeks???
Disregard what gator_mclusky said. He has it ass backwards. You are NOT going to desensitize your leydig cells using 300iu twice/week. But using large doses, as he suggested, certainly CAN.

What kind of hCG did you get? 300iu twice/week should be plenty, unless your hCG is underdosed or old or something like that.

btw: you don't need to use more hCG when you use more gear.

If your balls _really_ atrophy, you'll know it. It is easy to get paranoid about your balls. :D

I don't know if it is even physiologically possible for the testes to atophy that quickly.

I recommend that you stick with your current dosage and dosing regimen.

growindude said:

He might be the only one worth listening to. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is bound to have a culumitative effect. Plus it comes form a Human Placenta. It's canibalism.
I may come back to haunt.

Now it's time for the Mods to beat me up! I did Dianabol back in 1980
with legal script. Doc's did not know what cycles were. We tapered off
to save muscle and never noticed any sides. Now all this rocket B.S.

Frankly, I read very few posts of those who failed to recover from cycles.
Now with all the countervailing interactions; and new Drugs. It will be
interesting.

krembles said:
He might be the only one worth listening to. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is bound to have a culumitative effect. Plus it comes form a Human Placenta. It's canibalism.
I may come back to haunt.
That's the most dumbshit post .... it doesn't even deserve a response.

growindude: I appologize. This forum is very good, but please disregard the advice given to you by both gator_mclusky and especially krembles.

Consistent stimulation of the testes is the norm in the male body. The hCG simply replaces the LH that is normally doing the stimulation.

Back