Update - Axiron

NimbusTim

So I made about a couple weeks ago about my general doctor putting me on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). It started me off on 100mg of Test Cyp per week...however he refused to monitor or check
things like Estrogen. He also refused to let me use HCG. With that said, I had a Vasectomy done this Tuesday. I brought my lab work in and spoke with the Urologist about
TRT before the surgery. After the surgery we spoke a little more and he prescribed me Axiron. I really don't like the topical products, but he was open to exploring HCG and
monitoring estrogen. He also said he does not have a certain level he wants me at, instead he goes by how I feel. (He's still getting blood work done routinely). Before I left the
office he injected me with 300mg of Test Cyp. Like I mentioned before, I'm not big (at all) on the topicals....but I feel like this doctor is going to be a good fit down the road if
I just play his game for a bit. I'm hoping that we can change to injections at my appointment in 6 weeks.

With that said, does anyone have anything positive to say about Axiron? My current dosage is 60mg per day. I cannot find a exact percentage that I will actually be getting, but
I'm assuming roughly 10%, which would only yield 6mg of Test per day, 42mg per week. This is not alot, but we'll see.

I actually switched to another Doctor & back to Test C shots shortly after starting Axiron. Axiron seemed to be working, but I've never really been a fan of transdermal applications. I'm currently taking 200mg of Test C and .625mg of Letrozole a week.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Back