Update Graig titus case

Good, comprehensive story - I especially like how it describes Craig's addiction to prostitutes (healthy for a relationship, isn't it) - BUT it is NOT an update. What's new with the trial? Anything? I'm for the death sentence in this case.

Ponderosa said:
Good, comprehensive story - I especially like how it describes Craig's addiction to prostitutes (healthy for a relationship, isn't it) - BUT it is NOT an update. What's new with the trial? Anything? I'm for the death sentence in this case.

There are new witnesses and statements.

to have achieved so very much and then to throw it all away........
i just hope the media sees this for what it is.....the results of serious drug addiction and nothing at all to do with steroids and bodybuilding.....

and bad judgement by stupid people. let's see: drugs, drug and alcohol abuse, threesomes, prostitutes, and violent tendencies...sounds perfectly stable to me.

Ponderosa said:
and bad judgement by stupid people. let's see: drugs, drug and alcohol abuse, threesomes, prostitutes, and violent tendencies...sounds perfectly stable to me.

cant have one without the other drug use and bad judgement go hand in hand....

Is this pic photoshopped?
Craig_Titus_shirt.jpg

Also... he looks tiny in his court pics....
titus.jpg

judging from the amount his swell has gone down...i'll assume he will be goin' down too!! right on sum big buck nuggas rod! oh, he'll definately be a bottom!

carolinacrackah said:
Do you think hes gonna be a bitch or a pimp in prison?
I agree...what a sad life to live, I guess everyone is capable of falling especially when drugs become a part of the picture.

looks like a normal person in that court pics.....
dammn fools they were making such good money at 30k/month damn It takes me nearly 4 months to make that much if not 5 and they were doing it in one month....fckem I say.

Last edited:
\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:

No - its not photoshoped

The reason he looks like shit is because he quit training, stoped eating and basically was hitting the drugs hard for several months prior to the killing of the girl.

Back