Update to First Cycle...

eaglesnest

I wanted to update my first cycle progress for those out there that may think massive doses are needed for first cycles. I am on 250mg/week test enan only for 10 weeks. I posted my stats in my previous thread here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71642. I just took shot number 5 a few minutes ago. As of this morning I'm up 15 pounds and getting hard as hell. I did start taking A-dex .5ml every 3 days to help with bloat and BP. Late second week I was getting very bloated and BP was not extremely high, running about 145/70 but I definitely feel better since I began the A-dex so I'll stick with it. I was really surprised to get this amount of bloat at 250mg/week but everyone is different. Only other sides have been a small amount of acne on chest and neck but am keeping that in check with the "zit kit" from Wal-Mart that is basically generic ProActive. Also, teticular shrinkage has definitely occured and as I read somewhere a while back someone posted here "it looks like two raisins in a hacky-sack" LOL. Although I have gained 15 pounds, I am also shedding bodyfat really well. Even with mild bloat I have top 2 abs showing which were not visible before start of cycle.

I can't stress enough, as any of the veterans stress all the time, how important my diet has been. I have eaten extremely clean with moderate cals, essential fats, and high protein. My goal was not to bulk as much as possible but decent lean gains with some fat loss and with my diet in check, this is being achieved. I was really careful to have my dieting plan in place before beginning and it shows, trust me. Strength gains have been tremendous also and the enan is really just getting started good. I have been totally dedicated to training my ass off and allowing sufficient recovery.

Anyone considering their first cycle, listen to the vets. They've been there and done that. I listened and am so damn glad I did. Mild first cycle, tremendous gains already (with a GOOD diet), and extremely happy so far and I still have several weeks of good gains ahead. Thanks again to all of you guys that are willing to help us newbies and help us learn from all of your experiences. I'll update again when cycle ends with final stats, etc. Take care.

Edited to add: I am also already planning my second cycle :wink2: (after proper time off and post cycle therapy (pct) of course). Will probably bump to 500 for 10-12 weeks and throw in eith Eq. throughout or Winstrol (winny) last 5 or six weeks. I'll worry about that later, lol.

Last edited:
Those sides are pretty severe for that amount of test. Your blood pressure is high 145/70 and should be looked after. What was your blood pressure before you started the cycle?

I thought the sides were extreme for that amount also but these are what I am/have truly experienced. My systolic has always been borderlined and after adding the A-dex and Hawthorn extract, it is back to pre-cycle which as of this morning was 122/68. I got bloated pretty well by the end of week 2. I believe this is partly due to my BF% was 14-15% which I should have probably lowered a bit before starting. But now that bloat is down, BP is down also.

Who cares how old it is. I just want a good answer from the op's not from you. You are coming off as condescending and asinine with your constant harassment!

An OP who you can clearly see isn't active still here with a whopping 6 posts in almost 11 years. You are a fucking troll. Move on.

Back