Upper shin/lower kneeish pain

beezwax

Thought it'd be Osgood's Schlatter....based on the location of pain and tiny bump. but I'm 31 and apparently that can only happen to people still growing.

I've been in bed and extremely inactive for the last 15 month. Got quite out of shape

Started lifting super hard from day one - about 7 weeks now.
(Always to failure - even if one more rep would win me billions. My shoulders often hurt so bad after sets I have to lay my arms on a table to rest. Letting the arm(s) just hang really hurts, as if a final rep is still happening; burning)

What else could it be? Had it just over 3 weeks now and stopped leg workouts for 2. Taking ibuprofen and icing but there's been no change.

Pretty sure is happened doing this dumb exercise machine that you push down your feet with, working the muscle next to shin bone. Something felt off with it.

Going to Dr asap but schedule has been packed lately.

Still no improvement. Haven't stepped into the gym since that posting. Dr's orders. Had xrays today.

Driving me crazy. Scared shit-less. I was doing so well. Huge improvements in such a short time.... now at halt...and probably gaining fat.

now I'll have to wait for results....but what could they possibly be?
And what possible treatments could there be? Tried ibuprofen incase of inflammation..ice pack often as I can...rested near a month...but theres been NO improvement ***55357;***56866;

well thats what you get for jumping straight into a very heavy workout routine.. your tendons dont keep up.. where exactly is the pain?

Back