Urge to pee!!!! Need help who can i take for this feelin, tren test cycle

Here to learn!

Man” I been off my pct going on 4 weeks” And lately I’ve been having the urge to pee- I was running test and tren! For 8 weeks- any advice?

please share your cycle history about your last tren test cycle. and you also better keep drinking alot of water to make up for what you lose.

Last edited:
My water intake is up like crazy now- hoping my after my pct it***8217;s gone- it***8217;s getting better but the urge is still there

Do you have problems actually creating a stream when you're ready to go?

Is there a bit of a pause between when you're unzipped and actually urinating?

If so, I'd be inclined to go to the doctor to make sure everything is ok.

It was test prop 100mg npp 100mg every other day then 8 weeks then test prop 100mg and tren ace 100mg every other day for about 4 weeks then we dropped the tren to 50mg.

It was test prop 100mg npp 100mg every other day then 8 weeks then test prop 100mg and tren ace 100mg every other day for about 4 weeks then we dropped the tren to 50mg.

My stream is normal n no pausing in between either! It***8217;s just after i pee it feels like i need to go again!

Your not getting it all out. I say you def got a prostrate prob. Could be as little as just an aggregated prostrate which us long times uses get from time to time. Again, research a good prostrate care supplement. Don't fall for the saw palmetto only sups. I'm at work right now but there's a certain ingredient that is a must but I can't think of it right now.

Thats most likely a prostrate problem....I believe Manski is correct..

Guys right on... By experience I tell this. Having just a swollen prostate and I mean nothing to get alarmed about there are medicines if it becomes a problem they can help. Mine has gotten a little enlarged here and there but goes back to a normal size.

Symptoms are the simple ones of slow flow, breaking of flow, I used to sit more then not so o could relax thee muscles.

If it becomes a problem just see gthe doc for an exam. In one minute he/she will know by feel if it is getting hard and large.

Back