Urgent help, gyno !!

Would it not of helped to take a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle and increase if symptoms started to appear ?

Would it not of helped to take a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle and increase if symptoms started to appear ?

I started with AI's to late i think, letro didn't reverse or and nolva didnt make it stop growing. Im not sure, but i ordered letro from Chemone and nolva from a swedish guy

Alright so i'd thought i would let everyone know how it went today.

He said that it was most likely the scar tissue that was hurting, he said that it could start growing again but i would have to wait a year for him to even consider doing another surgery. I'm not sure when i can hit my next cycle, and advice? been of for 4-5 months now. I probably should be careful right tho? I still have pain from the surgery so i probably couldnt determine if the gyno was growing or not... Give me some advice guys, thanks

From what I've read, most guys who cycle after surgery wait a minimum of 3 months. That's not a number "set in stone" but it seems to be the general consensus. Check out this link, similar situation I went through (and you too):

https://gynecomastia.org/smf/1/gyno-came-back-after-surgery/

(what a coincidence u saw ur surgeon today...i see mine tomorrow)

Allow it to heal fully or consult a dr.

I assume it goes without saying that the surgeons plan was likely to remove all of the unwanted tissue. If that happened or not who knows, but if it is still there after being FULLY healed im sure the same dr would be curious as to why or whats going on. but what ever you may be feeling could still just be the healing process and go away.

Allow it to heal fully or consult a dr.

I assume it goes without saying that the surgeons plan was likely to remove all of the unwanted tissue. If that happened or not who knows, but if it is still there after being FULLY healed im sure the same dr would be curious as to why or whats going on. but what ever you may be feeling could still just be the healing process and go away.

Yeah, I told him that it felt that it was much left, and he said no. I also asked if it could keep growing and he said it will most likely wont but i was gonna see him in a year or so.. I really wanna do a proper cycle and see my gains but i guess i'm gonna wait a little bit longer.

From what I've read, most guys who cycle after surgery wait a minimum of 3 months. That's not a number "set in stone" but it seems to be the general consensus. Check out this link, similar situation I went through (and you too):

https://gynecomastia.org/smf/1/gyno-came-back-after-surgery/

(what a coincidence u saw ur surgeon today...i see mine tomorrow)

Yeah, i'm just gonna have to wait i suppose. Basically another question to you, our cycle was fucked up.

we started it, didnt have any ai's or serms. I got pain in my nipple so i stopped it after one week.. We came back on it after a month with nolva/clomid in our hands, did dbol 250mg a week and test e 250mg a week for roughly 7 weeks, i got pretty big acne on my back what could have caused it??

Back