Urgent read and answer asap

computergym

I started a cycle of Spawn.. Been 2 days today I took 3 pills, yesterday I took 1.

2 QUESTONS!!!

If I come off the cycle for friday sat and sunday due to vacation.. whats gonna happen?

If I stop the cycle completely will I need liver pills? And what will happen..

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!! I NEED ANSWERS ASAP AS IM LEAVING SOON

First of all, How old are you? Sound like you're too young to be using steroids.

Also Spawn, prohormone, although legal, is still a steroid. You should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand or a Serm, such as Tamoxifen Citratate (Serm) or Anaztrozole (arimidex, AI). Hell since spawn has a trenbolone derivative in it I would even have some dostinex or cabergoline on hand for any prolactin gyno sides.

I don't think missing a few days of the spawn pills will ruin your cycle. What will ruin your cycle is developing gyno and not having the right tools to treat it ready.

Yes, please take your liver supps, you should try to keep these at a steady dose in your body while taking anything liver toxic, in fact you should have started taking these supps a week before you started taking the spawn.

If you don't have the AIs or the Serm, I would stop taking the spawn right now. 3 days should not be enough to do too much harm. And hold off on taking it until you are prepared in advance.

The only other thing i can think of is...If you get a SMOKING HOT AS girl that wanna bang you may not get your hard on!! ohhh dude hahaha that would suck!!!!

Back