Using Equipose

JMHFL7

Using Equipose? - Is it working??

I'm 33, 5'10 @ 170. I started using Equipoise @ 25 yo and have done about 3 cycles, all with good gains of approx 15 - 18 lbs. I normally do a 10 week cycle and do it pyramid style (Using 50ml vial completely). [I have lost then regained weight throughout these 8 years]. This time, I'm doing my 4th cycle within 8 years and the results have not been typical this time around. Keep in mind I have not used any anabolics in over 2 years, so my body is fresh.

I've gained about 7 lbs (I was 163lbs when I started) in my first 4 weeks ..... So my gains were by food?? (Normally gains start after the 3th or 4th week and end about the 7th or 8th week) Am I in a slump?? I'm on my 5th week now and have not gained anything. Did Equipose lose effect on me? Suggestions?

FYI..... My stuff is real (expires 2008), I eat normal (5 times, decent portions, as in the past), I sleep about 7 - 8 hrs and I train each body part twice a week as I've done in the past (I only work out one body part a week when I am not on Equipoise).

Last edited:
A new compound to your body is usually more effective. However some say eq doesnt start working till week 6.

JMHFL7 said:
I'm 33, 5'10 @ 170. I started using Equipoise @ 25 yo and have done about 3 cycles, all with good gains of approx 15 - 18 lbs. I normally do a 10 week cycle and do it pyramid style (Using 50ml vial completely). [I have lost then regained weight throughout these 8 years]. This time, I'm doing my 4th cycle within 8 years and the results have not been typical this time around. Keep in mind I have not used any anabolics in over 2 years, so my body is fresh.

I've gained about 7 lbs (I was 163lbs when I started) in my first 4 weeks ..... So my gains were by food?? (Normally gains start after the 3th or 4th week and end about the 7th or 8th week) Am I in a slump?? I'm on my 5th week now and have not gained anything. Did Equipose lose effect on me? Suggestions?

FYI..... My stuff is real (expires 2008), I eat normal (5 times, decent portions, as in the past), I sleep about 7 - 8 hrs and I train each body part twice a week as I've done in the past (I only work out one body part a week when I am not on Equipoise).

Sounds like you need to use some TEST????

Thanks for the infor man! Though I have used it before and its normally after the 3rd or 4th week that the gains start, gaining about 1 lbs a day for 3 weeks or so

Thanks. I know its good stuff, I got it directly from a vet in latin america. Underdosed? Nah, I using 50ml in 10 weeks. I will post more info on my gains.

jarbulldog said:
how many mgs a week are you taking
thats wwhat i was wondering, but he says hes pyramiding so it must not be a constant mg per week. I ve heard that pyramiding is pointless shouldnt he be runnig 400 to 600 mg per week to get gains.

"I have nothing against aas, I have used before and who knows if I will again but the bottom line is there are too many ****ing pee wee hermans out there with no clue who want to know what they should do on there third cycle to bring them from 160-170 lbs at 5'11. Laughable when they dont even have a roundpark figure of how many grams of protein are in an egg"

- Milly, Muscle Mayhem

Last edited:
dcorti01 said:
thats wwhat i was wondering, but he says hes pyramiding so it must not be a constant mg per week. I ve heard that pyramiding is pointless shouldnt he be runnig 400 to 600 mg per week to get gains.

I agree. I see no reason to pyramid at all.

I've read all the info and trends over the last 20 years with regards to tapering, pyramids, reverse pyramids, inverted upside down slightly to the left cycles and in reality all you need is to follow the KISS principle.

Keep It Simple Stupid.

Run 600mg/week or better yet run test. you are very underweight for your height. Not a flame but start eating bro. 30 is young. You have MANY good years left.

Let er rip!

jarbulldog said:
how many mgs a week are you taking

The vial is 50ml of 50mg per cc.

Week 1 = 125
Week 2 = 175
Week 3 = 275
Week 4 = 375
Week 5 = 745
Week 6 = 425
Week 7 = 275
Week 8 = 175
Week 9 = 125
Week 10 = 75

Keep in mind, this is the way I have done it before and it has worked.

Littlewilly said:
"I have nothing against aas, I have used before and who knows if I will again but the bottom line is there are too many ****ing pee wee hermans out there with no clue who want to know what they should do on there third cycle to bring them from 160-170 lbs at 5'11. Laughable when they dont even have a roundpark figure of how many grams of protein are in an egg"

- Milly, Muscle Mayhem

I know a lot about nutrition, eggs have around 70-80 calories and about 6-7 grams of protein (and this is just off the top of my head)... But anyway. When I did my first cycle, I went from 135 to 155, then from 153 to 169.

Littlewilly said:
I agree. I see no reason to pyramid at all.

I've read all the info and trends over the last 20 years with regards to tapering, pyramids, reverse pyramids, inverted upside down slightly to the left cycles and in reality all you need is to follow the KISS principle.

Keep It Simple Stupid.

Run 600mg/week or better yet run test. you are very underweight for your height. Not a flame but start eating bro. 30 is young. You have MANY good years left.

Let er rip!

Below you will see what I am doing as far as my cycle goes. I already started it, so just going to keep going, only 4 more weeks to be done. I dont have enough Equipoise to run 400 to 600 a week. Thanks again, will try something else int he future... stacking... which I have never done.

Lucky13 said:
Maybe because you are older and starting to die that substances don't work as well...I think 30 is a real turning point for a human...other levels of growth hormone, test may start to dwindle so something like Equipose might not be as effective...maybe it is time to take something more potent ?

Yeah, you maybe right

I do not like the way you going to run eq
I think your doses should be consistant and would not runit under 400 a week 12 weeks min
eq is a very weak compound

I've seen bros front load EQ but never start lower and work up. Especially with a long ester like undecylenate. By the time the effects begin to show, your cycle will be over. Just because it worked in the past doesn't make it a promise that it will work again. I have readjusted my diet alone several times while bulking and cutting over the past 4 years to acheive the same results. Just because one way works doesn't mean it's the only way. Listen to these bros on here, throw some test in there. You won't be sorry. Better yet, start slammin the calories. I know thats not what you want to hear but it's what you really need. Not a flame just some advice.

david_diesel said:
I've seen bros front load EQ but never start lower and work up. Especially with a long ester like undecylenate. By the time the effects begin to show, your cycle will be over. Just because it worked in the past doesn't make it a promise that it will work again. I have readjusted my diet alone several times while bulking and cutting over the past 4 years to acheive the same results. Just because one way works doesn't mean it's the only way. Listen to these bros on here, throw some test in there. You won't be sorry. Better yet, start slammin the calories. I know thats not what you want to hear but it's what you really need. Not a flame just some advice.

I AGREE, I WILL HAVE TO USE NEXT TIME AROUDN SOMETHING ELSE (OR STACK). THANKS AGAIN!

Back