Using Nolva PCT

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Is using nolva post cycle therapy (pct) going to bring test levels back up quicker than clomid ? Or do you need to run clomid along with nolva ? I'm not to interested in running clomid at all because of the sides I get personally from it.
Thanks

Peace Oz

I would really like to see is some scientific evidence why nolva would be better than clomid.

It worked for me. Did a 1-test/4-ad cycle that suppressed the hpta and used clomid, then a fina cycle and used nolva after it.

I am never touching clomid again :)

I dont think one works better than the other, its preference.

Clomid has some sides that n-dex doesnt.

It is also an idividual thing. Sometimes certain drugs work better on some than others.

clomid gave me permanent tracers. Ever since that i've been anti-clomid. I've done much harder stuff without side effects, then comes along ole harmless clomid and suddenly i'm seeing spots everywhere..

LAWNSAVER said:
I dont think one works better than the other, its preference.

Clomid has some sides that n-dex doesnt.

It is also an idividual thing. Sometimes certain drugs work better on some than others.
Ok , that's cool. I'm not to cool with the sides clomid left me with , like frickin seeing spots !! Thanks

Peace Oz

Ozzy27 said:
Ok , that's cool. I'm not to cool with the sides clomid left me with , like frickin seeing spots !! Thanks

Peace Oz

No problem.

You might want to add some herbal supps to help with libido and liver repair.

Rigor Mortis said:
Nolva can work as well as clomid. I would run some hcg along with it.

HCG while on post cycle therapy (pct) will only prolong recover as HCG is suppressive.

HCG should only be used for testicular atrophy prevention or revertion

Here is my post cycle which I am using for the second time right now. Worked great for me the first time. Its combining Herbal with Nolva.

Avena Sativa 2000mg- 1000mg taken 2 times/day

Xanthoparmilia- 100mg/ day- once a day at night

Cnidium – 100mg/day –once a day at night

Maca 3000mg/day – 1500mg taken twice/day

ALA 1200 mg/day – 400mg taken 3 times/day

Milk Thistle 2760mg- 920mg taken 3 times/day

Zinc- 50mg/day before bed

Nolva 20mg/day

Creatine 15g/day- 5g taken 3 time/day

Last edited:
depends on the strength of the milk thistle... some only have like 15% sylmarin (sp?) whatever the active thing is in it... the one i have is like 80% or higher, maximum strength, so i only take like 900mg...

Ok, I just checked my bottle of 1000mg MT and it says Sylibum Marianum seed from 250mg of 4:1 Extract. What the hell is this ? Is this good or bad MT ?

Back