Using too Much?

BJJ

Ok not sure if im doing something wrong,

I have started a cycle of Hygetropin and am using 5iu per day as soon as i wake up Monday to friday.

Each vial is 10iu's so naturally thought 5 per day would be ok. Been told to take less by a few people but would jus l;ike your opinion.

Thanks

5iu's? Most people I've talked to do 3-4iu's a day. You figure about 2 is good for middle age replacement while 4 is good for BBers.

What is "waste" is up to you to determine, if you can afford it, and your beastly - 5iu could even be low. If your avatar is accurate though I'd go by what you can afford, 5iu is a touch high.

Are you recovering from injury? Looking to burn fat???

Im looking to burn fat primarily but the overall goal is to build some serious muscle. Used nto train quite regularly but had quite a bad accident and spent a good few months in a wheelchair. Was considering using some form of steroids before the accident but now think using Hygetropin is best to lose the bf then think about using something else to build muscle later on.

I have been doing a shit load of research on this for guys are age (im 24) and from everything I can read (which has been a TON) 3-4IU's a day should be good at our age. 3-4 for up to a year and 5-6 while on cycle. But you should not be taking any gear at 20...

Again, Im not talking from experience, just what I have been reading before I stock up on GH.

If I was you I would run a years worth now at 3IUs then when your around 24-5, and your training and diet is on point run another year at 3IUs/day and at some point in there run your first cycle of test with your GH at 6IUs/ day.

Back