Var Question

winslow22

When taking var, is it okay to take all the pills at once? I.E., if I'm taking 40mg's of var per day, can I safely take four 10mg pills all at one time in the morning. Or should I space the pills out throughout the day?

winslow22 said:
When taking Anavar (var) , is it okay to take all the pills at once? I.E., if I'm taking 40mg's of Anavar (var) per day, can I safely take four 10mg pills all at one time in the morning. Or should I space the pills out throughout the day?

With Anavar (var) i'd space them out as much as you can. It isn't like dbol where it can be advantageous to take all of them at once prior to a weworkout. Ana Anavar (var) will tyiels d a hard look and great strength gains and you will feel nothing but see alot. Anavar (var) is a fav for me.

maybe asked 100times, but do you think 40 mg ed is enough ? i will try it with china powder around 60 mg in the morning and the next 60 mg in the afternoon . together with a low sust dose. 6 weeks. what does roccodart 440 think ? because he always swears on var.

Back