very concerned about yearly pre employment health assessment

garyr0011

guys i have a yearly work medical test coming up on the 20th of december and i was not told about this until thursday just last now....

i started on monday with 100mg of tren e and test e
i also had taken dbol 40 mg everyday from monday to the thursday and then on the thursday i pinned again of 100mg of each - my total days was two days in the week pinning mon and thur

now i was notified on the thursday i had my medical so i immediately stopped on week 1 and i know they test for the following

hematocrit
hemoglobin
mchc
total wbc
granulocytes
lymph’s and monos
platelets
blood glucose
nitrate
uroblingen
bilburin

now i’m wondering with me stopping and having my medical a few weeks away will it effect any of these that would maybe trigger or alert the doctor for possibly further tests?? they don’t test for steroids here so it’s just a yearly medical standard test i am a contractor and i believe it’s called a mod14!

thanks guys

what job do you have that requires this? i would refuse. that's absurd and almost feels like an invasion of privacy. fuck them..

if i refuse unfortunately i get the sack i mean it’s not just that they test for this is the things i pulled from my last previous one that i had concerns about while taken the gear... they also take blood pressure bum eye sight him etc.... i work with aviation that falls under the us military rules i’m afraid. i mean is it going to affect in anyway or so forth?

thanks

I think you'll be alright. It's about two weeks from now. Am sure you're aware of the half life on ent. If anything I would start taking milk thistle because of the dbol.

if i refuse unfortunately i get the sack i mean it***8217;s not just that they test for this is the things i pulled from my last previous one that i had concerns about while taken the gear... they also take blood pressure bum eye sight him etc.... i work with aviation that falls under the us military rules i***8217;m afraid. i mean is it going to affect in anyway or so forth?

thanks

While I can't 100% guarantee it, I am fairly positive you would be just fine even if you hadn't quit the gear. Why do I say that? Because I've known a grip of active military cats that use gear over the years and none of them had a single worry about getting thrown out for steroids. In fact, the Marines and every other branch of military even have powerlifting teams that compete on the national level.

Steroid testing is VERY expensive, so it is NOT part of standard military drug testing as I understand it. Unless your behavior gives them some reason to suspect you're on gear (like flying off the handle and punching a superior or something) there's no reason they'd test you for it.

understood boss yeah , it’s a health assessment taken every year they don’t test for steroids at all! but i thought with being on test and tren it would have an effect on hemoglobin like very high or such that could make the doctor order more blood work but to be honest half the time they don’t care , you fail
chloestrol they give you tablets and tell u to come back in a few days ... my only concern was chloestrol liver enzymes really but yet again i don’t a week of that was anything to trigger ... but to be safe i came off

guys i have a yearly work medical test coming up on the 20th of december and i was not told about this until thursday just last now....

i started on monday with 100mg of tren e and test e
i also had taken dbol 40 mg everyday from monday to the thursday and then on the thursday i pinned again of 100mg of each - my total days was two days in the week pinning mon and thur

now i was notified on the thursday i had my medical so i immediately stopped on week 1 and i know they test for the following

hematocrit
hemoglobin
mchc
total wbc
granulocytes
lymph***8217;s and monos
platelets
blood glucose
nitrate
uroblingen
bilburin

now i***8217;m wondering with me stopping and having my medical a few weeks away will it effect any of these that would maybe trigger or alert the doctor for possibly further tests?? they don***8217;t test for steroids here so it***8217;s just a yearly medical standard test i am a contractor and i believe it***8217;s called a mod14!

thanks guys

sooooo how did this finally go?

what job do you have that requires this? i would refuse. that's absurd and almost feels like an invasion of privacy. fuck them..

As a former police officer here in Canada, I know how they get around a person's right not to give blood by asking you questions, then instead of bloodwork they hook you up to the polygraph and ask random questions again that you already answered on the questionnaire. No cost for them for the actual blood test for gear. As you probably know, gear testing is expensive so they are in a win/win decision. Fucking pricks.lol

do guys in the joint do gear? What happens when your in the middle of a cycle and go to jail for some offense and get stuck without bail?

do guys in the joint do gear? What happens when your in the middle of a cycle and go to jail for some offense and get stuck without bail?

I would assume they would get TRT if they were on it when arrested. Then again, they probably dont have the health services in a jail that they would in a prison. my 2 cnts.

I would assume they would get TRT if they were on it when arrested. Then again, they probably dont have the health services in a jail that they would in a prison. my 2 cnts.

how they going to get on trt if they where on it when they where arrested? the hell does this mean?
makes no sense. sorry.
do people deliver gear to jails?

Back