very first cycle: i Need some help from pros about sides since i know i'm prone

AGAIN OP, you keep over thinking, really trying to come up with reinventing the wheel. Everyone keeps telling you the SAME thing. Read up on beginners cycle. If you have then what do you not understand.

Do you really think you are different or have some special sides. I am very prone Gyno and have some unwanted female tissue in my left boob. It's from all the years of running test and other compounds without an AI. My current cycle of Test and Deca at 600mgs each. My estrogen is G@G by tweaking the dose as I am very much in tune with my body and the sides.

Just get some Arimidex and run Test at 250 - 500 mgs. then keep us posted as well as your Q's.

Now enough son. :wallbash:

ok ok ok, i think i have kinda the picture now. 500 test/week there is than. i will begin in a couple of weeks once everything is ready, i'll keep you guys updated. thanks everyone for the patiance and lots of info provided :)

AGAIN OP, you keep over thinking, really trying to come up with reinventing the wheel. Everyone keeps telling you the SAME thing. Read up on beginners cycle. If you have then what do you not understand.

Do you really think you are different or have some special sides. I am very prone Gyno and have some unwanted female tissue in my left boob. It's from all the years of running test and other compounds without an AI. My current cycle of Test and Deca at 600mgs each. My estrogen is G@G by tweaking the dose as I am very much in tune with my body and the sides.

Just get some Arimidex and run Test at 250 - 500 mgs. then keep us posted as well as your Q's.

Now enough son. :wallbash:

i'm sorry about your condition man, really. that must suck. is there anything you can do to recover at this point? or you have to resort to surgery? i have some experience with that, in fact i already had gyno surgery among other things ( but i still have tissue ) and that REALLY sucked. that is among other things why i keep stressing i'm so prone, when i say it i mean it XD the consequences of having this kinda sides are super ugly, i feel your pain man

You are making a big mistake running a cycl not. Your not in the right condition to get the results you want. You don't have your diet tuned. The cycle is just drugs the drugs aren't magic they can't overcome diet or training.

Last edited:
Back