Very newbie question regarding legality

abarlament

Sorry if this is a supremely retarded question, but are all these steroids I see you guys using on this site, liek clen, test, prop, all of them, are they all illegal, and you get them in Mexico? Or are some of them legal (Clomid, for example, is prescription huh?)

Ok thanks bro... Just curious, I'd be willing to bet it's about impossible to get them through prescription, which is why most people get them illegally? Or am I totally off and lots of people get them through prescription? How would yo uget them through prescription, like you tell the doctor you like guys or something and he'll give you some testosterone?

abarlament said:
Ok thanks bro... Just curious, I'd be willing to bet it's about impossible to get them through prescription, which is why most people get them illegally? Or am I totally off and lots of people get them through prescription? How would yo uget them through prescription, like you tell the doctor you like guys or something and he'll give you some testosterone?

I feel like I'm on a damn road trip with this 20-questions crap. J/K. You can easily get them through a doctor, if you know the right one. Alot of people(including myself) do this for legality purposes. Noone can say fuckall about it, and that is something I like quite frankly. When I first got my American Compound Pharmacy stuff, I walked right outside with the shit in my hand. Like whatchagonnadooooo?! Ok, so the reason most DON'T go with that route, is because it is alot more money, and the black market has basically the same shit. Then again, no protection against legal ramifications, like you have when you get that little piece of paper if you go through a Doc.

He is not joking about the price diffference...I can get scripts written for about half the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out there...and for the black market, it is sooo much cheaper...easily 3-4 times. Lately with all the problems people have encountered with customs I have gone the dr. route...ofcourse it didn't stop me from ordering 2000 dbol for $500. If you have eniugh discretionary funds at your disposal do the dr. route The black market saves you money until, you pay out the ass for an atty to keep your butt outta jail because you got busted with AAS...and it takes very little Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to get called trafficing and intent to distribute, both felony's.

The doctor thing is way high priced. The key is to find a reliable source who is honest, and cautious. Whatever game you play in life you have to understand the rules. This is a bit of a game and like all games there is a set of rules, generally if you follow these rules everything will run smoothly. Deviate from these rules and your new work out partner may wind up being a big, tough mofo who has decided butt banging you is better than cardio that day....PLAY BY THE RULES!!!!!!

Skedmedz, I'm sure family doctors can't write prescriptions for AS. What kind of doctor would do that? Maybe an endocrinologist, they deal with hormones, testosterone and estrogen and all that kinda stuff, is that right? Clue me in please.

abarlament said:
Skedmedz, I'm sure family doctors can't write prescriptions for AS. What kind of doctor would do that? Maybe an endocrinologist, they deal with hormones, testosterone and estrogen and all that kinda stuff, is that right? Clue me in please.

Any physician w/ a medical license in their state, and a DEA certificate, can prescribe AAS. The law does not get into specialties!
The key point is whether the doctor wants to get noticed by his state medical board. If someone is acting as essentially a prescription mill for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for BB's, that's seen as very questionable and probably unethical. Most of the patients who receive testosterone from me are middle-aged guys with low test levels and symptoms of hypogonadism.
Occassional prescribing of approved Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (test, ox, etc) by any MD or DO is not going to raise any eyebrows in the medical community or at the state medical board.

buffdoc said:
Any physician w/ a medical license in their state, and a DEA certificate, can prescribe AAS. The law does not get into specialties!
The key point is whether the doctor wants to get noticed by his state medical board. If someone is acting as essentially a prescription mill for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for BB's, that's seen as very questionable and probably unethical. Most of the patients who receive testosterone from me are middle-aged guys with low test levels and symptoms of hypogonadism.
Occassional prescribing of approved Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (test, ox, etc) by any MD or DO is not going to raise any eyebrows in the medical community or at the state medical board.

Any dr. can write a script for any meds...however recent laws instituted allow law enforcement to track the # and type of scripts dr. write plus "The Man" now also tracks pharmacists...I used to get hooked up that way...skipped the dr. went to a buddy who owns a pharmacy...he is no longer a source for me...as an employee he fired turned him in...

Shop around...gym prices are not htat different from dr. prices...look overseas (but you now deal with customs), if you live in a big city in the south Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is as easy to find as pot.

Back