Victor Conte speaks about BALCO & Roids @ 10:00 on ABC!!!

Cakalac

Informed Member
He is telling all on 20/20. Will be interesting to see what he has to say. All should tune in if you can! He said he is naming names! What a snitch!

What an asshole, he's screwing everyone over. I'm sure one of those athletes are gonna knock his head off...

The one thing I did like was the fact that he said he isn;t the only one out there and the use of AS is more widespread than any knows.

The thing that makes me mad is when they stated that AS use has gotten so bad in sports that the President has to weigh in with his opinion and he proceeds to say that people who use AS have poor character and are cheater. Idiot!

Very interesting story! I think the common thread in the whole deal which is the truth. Was that you have to do what they were doing to have a chance. It really isn't cheating it just puts them on a level playing field. That is for the track athletes. Now the baseball players are a little diff. story I think. All in all I can't believe he told all that and it will be interesting to see how much longer he lives! It could get ugly from here on out. But I did like the end of the show where they talked about legalizing it so everyone can be on the same playing field and the docs can take care of them. Now that would be better I think! See what you guys think!

If he didnt get busted he'd still be doing business today. Nothing in his world would have changed a bit. But he got busted so now he needs to be honest and rat on everyone else to save his own ass. His clients will suffer the consequences more than Conte himself.

urripped said:
If he didnt get busted he'd still be doing business today. Nothing in his world would have changed a bit. But he got busted so now he needs to be honest and rat on everyone else to save his own ass. His clients will suffer the consequences more than Conte himself.

I dunno isn't he facing like 35 felony counts. If I was in law enforcement and had the chance to go after someone who was the leader or bust all these athletes wouldn;t you want to nail his balls to the wall regardless of who he rats out?

I agree that his clients will suffer the most, even if they don;t do jail time the publicity from all of this will more than likely end few careers. Sooing to be sounds like the entire sport of baseball is going to be screwed if they start testing lke they do in the NFL. Maybe I' :dance2: ll get to play now . .

house1 said:
he is a fucking asshole -- selling all that trusted him out-- typical scumbag

That's exactly it. How he sat there last night and exposed person after person that trusted him for years. To give all that detail of who did what when is just sick. It's as though all these athletes put a gun to Conte's head and made him create these designer drugs for them. He's just scum.

And the bad part is the list of athletes is only going to ge longer as this drags out. His trial isnt scheduled until next summer? He's gonna do alot more damage until then and even after.

I thought the funniest thing was when they said towards the end of the show that Conte feels he should be head of the doping committe in sports.

Last night, they showed that Milos and Ronnie were clients of Balco.

(It was really quick and at the begininning)

Is that true?

house1 said:

dawg, i totally agree. i hate a fucking rat. sentence them all to an old fashion ass whipping.

Is COntone gonna get a break, or immunity from prosecution with his snitching on all the users?

It is Nauseating...terrible...I would be afraid if I were him. Such intimate, personal things he disclosed..

house1 said:

yup, i am sure his conscious was eating away at him when he was sitting there countying his millions, buying cars and houses and banging chicks.

Now he has seen the light.... like murderes who get caught and suddenly find Jesus

FLEX said:
Is COntone gonna get a break, or immunity from prosecution with his snitching on all the users?

I'm sure that's why he snitched on everyone. Feds probably made a deal with him if he starts talking....

You can clearly see the GH gut on Marion Jones...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650890/

Not sure why the IOC would be investigating since I would assume that they test for hGH (though I admit I don't know how long it stays in your system). Can they not test for it?

Rules said:
You can clearly see the GH gut on Marion Jones...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650890/

Not sure why the IOC would be investigating since I would assume that they test for hGH (though I admit I don't know how long it stays in your system). Can they not test for it?

they just started testing to HGH...but it is very innefective...they can only get ya if you take it within around 24 hours of the test....that is since GH is made naturally in the body....they can also not test for EPO and the clear (THG).///

Back