Virgin for the first Time, Popping the Cherry

Great stuff JP. I always thought the half life of cyp is 12 days.

Is there an FDA access data page for test E?

Also, where are you getting the estrogen levels per age from?

Yes, an AI is the Estrogen Blocker or Aromatase Inhibitor.
Starting Doses are usually 0.5 Mg of Arimidex or 12.5 Mg of Aromasin every other day.
This will vary by individual and amount of Test per week, but the above is a good starting point.

Keeping a Journal of your AAS Doses and AI Doses, and any Side Effects will also help.
So if you notice that you are Bloating or your Blood Pressure is Elevated, this is usually an Indication of High Estrogen.
If your Lips and Skin are Dry/Dehydration, and you notice your Joints are starting to Ache, this is usually Low Estrogen.
Loss of Libido is again usually from High Estro, but you can have problems with Erections from Low Estro.

Then at Mid-Cycle, you want to do Bloodwork to check your Estrogen.
At Age 39, the Optimum Level for Estrogen is 25.7 Pg/ml ~ these Levels go by age, older you are, the Less Estro.
For Guys from 20 to 29 ~ 28 Pg/ml is Optimum.
Of course, you don't need to Nail these Numbers, but you want to be close.
Then you could adjust your AI, if needed.

Lastly, I just want to touch on the Half-Lives of Test Enanthate and Cypionate.
It takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.
Test Enanthate has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days.
Test Cypionate has a Half-Life of 8 Days, and Not 12 Days as you often see on different Forums.

This Half-Life for Test Cypionate is from the FDA prescribing Info from Pfizer Pharmaceutical.
Go down to the bottom of Page 1 ~ Pharmacokinetics Section....................................... JP

https://accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/085635s030lbl.pdf

Not sure whats going on with my feedback forums seems I must be doing something wrong, apparently half of the messages I reply too are not being accepted. Anyhow lets try it again.

Thanks JP I read the link great info appreciate it. A lot to take in when your absolutely clueless to GEAR.

After going though my gear I realized I had 1mg capsules Adex, could a guy get by taking one a week? Or should I pop the capsule open and quarter it out?

Was looking up private blood work labs in my area last night. Most of these places will let you select the blood work you want tested for. Tank mentioned testing for "test, E2, LH, and FSH" all good with that, is there any other test that I should test for come mid cycle?

So .25 anastrozole/Adex. I only have the 1mg capsules how the hell is this going to work? I might just open the capsule divide int in quarters and snort.. lol jk on the snort. What say you?

Thanks
MT

Cut the capsule open and play Tony Montana with a credit card. Lick your finger to pick up a pile.

What did you end up doing cyclewise?

For blood testing if you are in the US check out privatemdlabs.com, get the female hormone panel test.

Cycle wise I'm going off your recommendation. Doing the test twice a week every 3.5 days. Seems to be working great, feeling strong. I'll be popping capsules open on the adex and quartering. Aloso have clomid and Novadex on hand haven't bothered with those as I don't know enough about them yet. Haven't had a chance to lookup any lab yet since my last post, but ill check your link out. Appreciate it Thanks.

Click on new posts and read titles........one out of ten are gyno posts. Stay on top of your adex and stay ahead with the bloodwork. Also, maybe should've waited a bit longer?!? You are on cycle and don't know enough about Clomid and nolva?!?
Please be careful bro. This game has consequences that are crazy severe. Most of us do exactly as you've done and jump in too fast. Many of us pay the price for it. This site should be used to obtain knowledge from bros that have been down this road....so that you can get your cycle lined up safely BEFORE starting. Too many people are buying their shit and even injecting it before posting on here.
Sorry for being so damn preachy. Just hate to see someone take the plunge too early. Do your bloodwork and give blood regularly to keep your blood thinned out. Be safe and enjoy bro

Click on new posts and read titles........one out of ten are gyno posts. Stay on top of your adex and stay ahead with the bloodwork. Also, maybe should've waited a bit longer?!? You are on cycle and don't know enough about Clomid and nolva?!?
Please be careful bro. This game has consequences that are crazy severe. Most of us do exactly as you've done and jump in too fast. Many of us pay the price for it. This site should be used to obtain knowledge from bros that have been down this road....so that you can get your cycle lined up safely BEFORE starting. Too many people are buying their shit and even injecting it before posting on here.
Sorry for being so damn preachy. Just hate to see someone take the plunge too early. Do your bloodwork and give blood regularly to keep your blood thinned out. Be safe and enjoy bro

Don't apologize, and thanks for the pro tips, Yes it is correct I had purchased some shit ahead of time. However I was posting on here after the purchase in order to obtain some knowledge about the cycle, As my wife is a Dr I am under supervision with the cycle however she knows her shit when it comes to the clomid adex and Nolva, Taking Test 200ml twice a week every 3.5 days and t he .25 adex every other day to stay on top of the estrogen. Will start giving blood regular. Again appreciate the info I have taking this shit seriously starting slow. My blood panel came back and my initial test lvl was at the bottom of the chart. If anything this should bring me up to norms and maybe a bit higher.

But for the most part trying to keep it simple

Week 1 to 12 - 500 mg/wk Test Cyp or Enanthate - shoot 250 mg 2x per week
Week 1 to 15 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD or adex 0.25 mg EOD
Week 1 to 15 - HCG 250 IU 2x per week
Week 16 to 17 - clomid 50 mg/day, nolvadex 40 mg/day
Week 18 to 20 - clomid 25 mg/day, nolvadex 20 mg/dayEat according to my goals.
Training hard and smart
Sleeping as much as I can.
Avoiding empty calories and alcohol (moderate drinking on special occasions.)
Drinking lots of water

What say you?

Don't do that for your first run, or even fifth or sixth. For a lot of good reasons.

First cycle:

Week 18 to 20 - clomid 25 mg/day, nolvadex 20 mg/day

Week #0 get blood testing to establish baseline test, E2, LH, and FSH
Week #8 get blood testing to see if you need more or less aromasin or adex

Then take 20 weeks off, and repeat.

Can I run this current cycle with Clenbuterol + Thyroid T4 along with GH administered subcutaneously at a dose no greater than 2IUs in a fasted state (AM/PM) to enhance fat mobilization potential? Trying a looking at pulling the BF% down much quicker.

Don't apologize, and thanks for the pro tips, Yes it is correct I had purchased some shit ahead of time. However I was posting on here after the purchase in order to obtain some knowledge about the cycle, As my wife is a Dr I am under supervision with the cycle however she knows her shit when it comes to the clomid adex and Nolva, Taking Test 200ml twice a week every 3.5 days and t he .25 adex every other day to stay on top of the estrogen. Will start giving blood regular. Again appreciate the info I have taking this shit seriously starting slow. My blood panel came back and my initial test lvl was at the bottom of the chart. If anything this should bring me up to norms and maybe a bit higher.

But for the most part trying to keep it simple

Week 18 to 20 - clomid 25 mg/day, nolvadex 20 mg/dayEat according to my goals.
Training hard and smart
Sleeping as much as I can.
Avoiding empty calories and alcohol (moderate drinking on special occasions.)
Drinking lots of water

Sounds pretty good. Some people think they respond better to test C or test E but I wouldn't worry about it at all. If it is legit stuff the C will have a half life of 8 days and E will be 10. Doubt anyone could feel the difference between those two in a few weeks if at all. Your first time expect nothing much until week 3 or 4..........and get ready for war at that point. Everyone on here wishes they could have a shot at the first cycle again.
Have fun bro

Well I think Tankmanbob put me on to a great first start. I've always been strong just never felt this good doing it. Going into my third week now and have started to notice the gains on all exercises. I know I'm not taking the hard cores gear atm, and most people are probably laughing at my noob ass, however this does truly feel great. It's kinda dumb actually. Thanks for the encouragement LateStart. That first pin kicked my ass I will admit. Overall feeling stronger than normal and better pumps for sure.

Sounds pretty good. Some people think they respond better to test C or test E but I wouldn't worry about it at all. If it is legit stuff the C will have a half life of 8 days and E will be 10. Doubt anyone could feel the difference between those two in a few weeks if at all. Your first time expect nothing much until week 3 or 4..........and get ready for war at that point. Everyone on here wishes they could have a shot at the first cycle again.
Have fun bro

C has a longer half life than e

With that in mind, what would be the optimal injection schedule ?
The calc i use seem to have same time for cyp and enanthate.

Half of a half life gives pretty flat blood levels. Max E4D for cyp, and E5D for enanthate. I just go 2x per week to keep it simple.

Looking ahead now towards mid cycle bloods and pct. As a general rule of thumb how long do you wait after you last pin of Test E do you wait to start PCT?

Thanks
Mick

Also what is the standard PCT for any cycle? Two weeks of - clomid 50 mg/day, nolvadex 40 mg/day
tapering down last two weeks of - clomid 25 mg/day, nolvadex 20 mg/day. Does a PCT vary depending on the compound taking?

Thanks
Regards
Mick

Great stuff JP. I always thought the half life of cyp is 12 days.

Is there an FDA access data page for test E?

Also, where are you getting the estrogen levels per age from?

I haven't been able to find an FDA Info Sheet for Test Enanthate that lists the Half-Life.
But it's commonly thought to be 8 Days to 10.5 Days for it's Half-Life.
Variations are for the Different Injection Sites, some release Slower than others.

As to the Chart on Optimum Estradiol Levels for men.
This came from a Endocrinology Study in 2000, where they looked at a variety of Hormone Levels by age.
Including Estradiol Levels.
The Study was done on Healthy "Non-Obese" Subjects............................ JP
P.S.
The 1st two numbers are the Age Range, followed by the Optimum Estradiol Level

20-29: 28.0 pg/ml
30-39: 25.7 pg/ml
40-49: 24.7 pg/ml
50-59: 22.1 pg/ml
60-69: 21.5 pg/ml
70-80: 21.9 pg/ml

Excuse my stupidity JP, but optimum estradiol level for what ? Like what purpose optimum ?

For Optimum Health at the ages I posted.
These numbers are where you want your Estradiol to be, or Close to it.

Too Much Estradiol, and you can have Low Libido, Enlarged Breasts, Increased Abdominal Fat, Loss of Muscle Mass.
Too Little Estradiol and you can have Fatigue, Bone Loss, Anxiety, and Painful Joints.......................... JP
P.S.
When Estradiol is at or near the Optimal Range, you'll notice a Big Difference in how you feel.
And if On-Cycle, you'll have an Improved Cycle, vs Too Much or Not Enough Estrogen.

Men Need Estradiol !

Back