Vitamin B-5 doesnt help acne?

It is just a ad for his own product.

My wife was on accutane for 6-8 months and it didnt do jack. She stopped and I put her on 10grams per day.

In 3 weeks she was clearer than she has ever been!

The stuff works and it isnt dangerous!

It wont get rid of it for me but it helps clear it up. How long after a cycle does it take your body to reach homeostasis?

Nobody is going to be the same, so being completely clear isn't something you can make rules for.

I know B-5 works, as does Accutane.

10 grams a day!?! i got 500 mg of D-calcium Pantothenate vitamin b-5's and that would end up being around 20 pills a day!

It worked for me at 2g per day, though it took a few weeks to kick in. Another time I loaded up at 5g per day and it cleared me up in maybe a week or so.

acne does actually take over a year to totally clear from one pimple (so my derm tells me). even after 10+ months you will still see it under a uv light. tanning hides it, and with girls they wear makeup, so thats why their face looks so flawless

Button Buck said:
i didn't see jack shit with B5 until I was up around 15g a day, at one point was up around 20g a day.

I was up to 12g a day (4g in 3 doses through the day), until I finally said it was time for Accutane.

Back