Vitamin B6

Very effective! keep in mind that the dosages needed for it to do it's thing are considered borderline toxic! We used every bit of 300mg per day to keep issues at bay back in the day.

There are better options available to guys today but in a pinch B-6 will save the day!

I just bought some 100mg tabs its 5000%not of the daily value, so I should take 2 to 3 ED? That would maybe help or make me sick?

old timers took it during entire cycles that i know of and never had issues but we didn't realize the 300mg per day dosage was considered toxic back then. Were we just lucky? I doubt it

Use it in a pinch until you can get the right stuff from a site sponsor! Do not reply on it s we did when you don't have to due to better options. If you need some help with what to buy let me know and i'll give you a few options.

I will add tjhat even after some of the new drugs became available when things got really ugly with some guys having leaking nipples and other nasty effects the B-6 put a stop to it where some of the new drugs didn't once it got to such an advanced stage.

I know what to buy its just dosage I have a problem with, like what's the dosage of dostinex? Because I have leaky nipples and I heard about b6 or dostinex would help

Damn bro, if they are leaking start on the B-6 right now at 300mg per day.Split the dosage into taking 100mg 3x perday and spread out the times as even as you can.

here is the dosage for you

The recommended dosage of DOSTINEX Tablets for initiation of therapy is 0.25 mg twice a week. Dosage may be increased by 0.25 mg twice weekly up to a dosage of 1 mg twice a week according to the patient's serum prolactin level.

I don't use it so pulled a copy and paste on you, just telling you up front. hopefully guys who have had your issues and used Dostinex will guide you better.

The B-6 will hande the business at hand though and that I know from personal experience.

Back