Waiting for mail.....

Do you think 20days is a long time to process an order ? NOT SHIP but put together. I'm a patient person but get excited waiting for mail, How about you?

I agree. Thanks to some friends I have been dealing with companies that have my packages arriving in days not months. This isn't the world of wal-Mart obviously, but 20 days to PROCESS a order does seem a little long.

It really depends when the funds are received.

I start counting one I receive confirmation of payment being received.

For international orders I always expect delivery in three weeks - give or take a day or two.

This is my experience with Z anyway.

Gotta have a lot of patience with overseas orders. Mine has been over 1.5 months and had to be reshipped since it got seized.

My international orders have been arriving within 10 days from payment. Local is same day :D
Powders is Max 5 days internationally. Ive heard of it taking up to 2 months in some cases. Id just call them and find out bro.

My international orders have been arriving within 10 days from payment. Local is same day :D
Powders is Max 5 days internationally. Ive heard of it taking up to 2 months in some cases. Id just call them and find out bro.

Int. at 10 days is best case scenario. I've only had 2 get that fast. Local same day I'm calling bullshit. No offense but that just doesn't happen unless you personally know the guy brewing. Powders in 5 days internationally is bullshit as well. Nothing comes through customs that fast. I wish that last one was true because powder orders leave me sitting on the edge of my seat.

Int. at 10 days is best case scenario. I've only had 2 get that fast. Local same day I'm calling bullshit. No offense but that just doesn't happen unless you personally know the guy brewing. Powders in 5 days internationally is bullshit as well. Nothing comes through customs that fast. I wish that last one was true because powder orders leave me sitting on the edge of my seat.

Umm nope, sorry bro. I get mine in 5 days, 7 at most. Once it hit customs in 2 days, but sat for a week while they opened up my shit, still got it though.

Last edited:
I my self have just place my first order with someone and am concerned if Im gunna get beat or not! Supposedly a reliable source but since I sent the money (2 days ago) i haven't heard back with confirmation or anything. I'm just really impatient i guess and excited for my first package. If anyone got advice PM me

Waiting is part of the game. I place an order at the beginning of February and it never arrived so I contacted the supplier and they resent the order but only after some hassle due to a language difference. Still waiting for the package but knowing this supplier, he will compensate for my wait even though it is no fault of his.

Thank for the advice/ replies. I've contacted my supplier and he says it's on the way. He has not updated the order or given me tracking info yet but promised it will come. I believe in him so I'll be patient......

The bottom line its ur money and it shouldn't take that long. That's y I go with the trusted sourcesi know that will come though..

None of it's bullshit bro. I've heard of it happening quicker actually, depends where from and where too... I don't use any of the sponsors, and my local does brew and also stocks supply. Considering I grew up with him I don't think you can call bullshit. I can pick up phone, and be there in 5 mins and have my shit sorted... Yeah bullshit I guess. :biggthump maybe get all details before calling bullshit.. And btw, powders usually hits customs within 2 days... 90% of time
I'm sure there are people that have contacts regarding customs aswell, ever thought of that?

Last edited:

Maybe your in need of some newer contacts... By sounds of it. <3 :)

Last edited:
IDK, I trust my guy but this isn't how he normally conducts business. I'm going to be patient but I think in a few more weeks I should start warning ppl he's turned scammer. Do you guys think thats fair? I not about slandering someones good name but after what will be 2 months I would want someone to warn me.

Shits happen all the time. As long as he sent it then there's nothing he can really do to make it go faster.

Talk with him, ask him if he could resend the package if you think it was seized. Pretty sure it would yield better results then posting on here.

Back