Wake UP Chem Studies!!!

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
Time to wake up the Chem section!!!

I figured I would start a fun little thread here!

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done while brewing? Biggest mistake???

For me, last package of raws I got, I ordered a bunch of stuff I normally use and then I decided to get my source to shoot me a 10gram SAMPLE of the Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate which is soooo damn expensive that how do you justify buying the minimum order of 100grams of some shit like that???
So I received my powders and got the 10gram sample. Did a melt point on it and GREAT!!!!
I went to brew up a batch of it using the WHOLE ten grams and when it was heating I had the thermometer down in the beaker and the stirring going and I had my hat on and I looked into the brew to take note of the melting pattern and the bill of my damn hat hit the thermometer and where it was such a small batch and wasn't heavy it dumped over and FUCK me it all got wasted!!!!
EXPENSIVE mistake there!!! Man I felt soooo stupid!!!
Anyone have any idiot fuck ups like this with their brewing?

Im still a rookie at this. Only brewed once so far. But im sure my day is coming. Im always good for something stupid.

Hand mixing 80ml tester in a 100ml vial and my index finger slipped off the stopper and man that oil at 170F found its way out, on the ceiling and up the wall in two shakes emptied the fucking vial.

Dumb ass shit! Thankfully it was only 16 grams but it was DP and that chit ain't cheap!!!

Hand mixing 80ml tester in a 100ml vial and my index finger slipped off the stopper and man that oil at 170F found its way out, on the ceiling and up the wall in two shakes emptied the fucking vial.

Dumb ass shit! Thankfully it was only 16 grams but it was DP and that chit ain't cheap!!!

I've been watching for crazymike to pop into this thread :p

Hope you are doing well brother!

Starks Did ya strip down and roll in it at least? LOL

I'm poor man I woulda looked like a dog scratchin his ass on the lawn with that one! LMFAO

I remember losing about 20ml out of 80 of tren ace using a syringe filter for the first time. Well, you cant use too much pressure and I ended up blowing the side seams out on the filter, throwing oil shrapnel everwhere and also ruined my shirt. The shitty part is, I had so much force that once the filter blew, I pushed all of the oil outa the syringe.

Last edited:
I remember losing about 20ml out of 80 of tren ace using a syringe filter for the first time. Well, you cant use too much pressure and I ended up blowing the side seams out on the filter, throwing oil shrapnel everwhere and also ruined my shirt. The shitty part is, I had so much force that once the filter blew, I pushed all of the oil outa the syringe.

Ha! I've done this too!!!! Jeez, that shit went everywhere. Only happend when I used to use the cheap syringe filters back in the day!!!

Ha! I've done this too!!!! Jeez, that shit went everywhere. Only happend when I used to use the cheap syringe filters back in the day!!!

Thats funny, bevause I was using the shitty titan .2um filters. Whatmans are the only way to go now if syringe filtering.

Worst I've done so far is when filtering into 10ml vials I knocked one over right after I filled it :( Wasn't a huge disaster but not something I wanna do again

LMAO @ Phatbastard........picturing the dog scratchin his ass on the lawn

Worst I've done so far is when filtering into 10ml vials I knocked one over right after I filled it :( Wasn't a huge disaster but not something I wanna do again

LMAO @ Phatbastard........picturing the dog scratchin his ass on the lawn

Same here.. I knocked over a 40ml of "oil" a fews ago. I was one pissed mofo..

Went to make a 100g batch and my last stericup was broken :(
Ended up filtering it all with watmans.
Anyone ever filtered 400ml with watmans? Took two of us 4+ hours!!
Never again will I run out of supplies.

I have spilled a few 10ml bottles but the shit is so dirt cheep its not a big deal.

Never played with Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate though.

Yeah Tren Hex yikes $$$!

My brother dropped by when I was in the middle of a melt point test and thought I was cooking meth!! lol

Thanks for mentioning this.. Should be added onto the recipes to stop people like You & I from this happening.

Back