Want small lean gains

LOL

Have fun fucking yourself up.

Youve been stuck for a YEAR?!

You have so much more to gain on your own its not even funny. Youre only 24.

How heavy do you lift? Is it free weights or machines?

Whatever your mind is set. Have "fun"...

LOL

Have fun fucking yourself up.

Youve been stuck for a YEAR?!

You have so much more to gain on your own its not even funny. Youre only 24.

How heavy do you lift? Is it free weights or machines?

Whatever your mind is set. Have "fun"...

How exactly am I going to fuck myself up?

Youre 24.
Youre 6 foot tall.
You weigh 190.
You are tall enough to carry far more weight than that.

At your age, your own test should be more than enough to get you to 210-220 lbs.

At your age you metabolism is probably pretty high, so your food intake would have to be even higher in conjuction with your ?body type" and training.

You may even be over training....

I was stuck at 220 for about 3 years with no juice. I sorta gave up, and eased up lifting, but kept eating. I balloned up to 240 over that next year, and people swore I was juicing.

Lots of factors play into stalled gains. Gear shouldnt be the instant answer.

I'm trying to help you dude. The fact that you won't post your diet says it all. Go take all the steroids in the world. If your diet sucks so will your results. On that note I'm done here

Alright man if your trying to help me I will post it but it just dosnt seem like you are tying to help in my opinion. You are saying im foolish for wanting to put 10-15 lbs using steroids.

I will give you what I ate today so far.

Breakfast

3fried eggs/4 peaces of bacon/whey sensations protein shake/ 2 peaces of multigrain bread/low fat yogurt.

10am 3 large wheat squares (not exactly sure what they are called) there about 4 x 3 inch cerial.

12 Crab o Gratin

2:30 Meatloaf / protein shake

That's so far I still have to go to the gym yet have supper and another small meal.

What do you think is that enough?? Is 3 protein shakes a day enough ?

Alright man if your trying to help me I will post it but it just dosnt seem like you are tying to help in my opinion. You are saying im foolish for wanting to put 10-15 lbs using steroids.

Breakfast

3fried eggs/4 peaces of bacon/whey sensations protein shake/ 2 peaces of multigrain bread/low fat yogurt.

10am 3 large wheat squares (not exactly sure what they are called) there about 4 x 3 inch cerial.

12 Crab o Gratin

That's so far I still have to go to the gym yet have supper and another small meal.

Shakes are ok for supplement, but as liquid, they run right through you. Your primary source for calories, protien and nutrients should be solid, whole foods.

Wheres your egg whites, cottage cheese, chicken breast, tuna, pasta, oatmeal, fresh fruits, peanut butter. I could go on.

You gots to eat more, and probably even dirty it up a bit for some more calories. Sure, you'll put on a little pudge, but youll add weight and muscle. If you want clean, lean muscle gains with zero to little pudge, be aware its going to take longer and A TON of clean whole foods like I listed.

This could be a stupid question but a protein bar instead of a protein shake? that's solid. Yeah I will probley have a can of tuna and shake after the gym and maybe steak or chickin for supper

This could be a stupid question but a protein bar instead of a protein shake? that's solid. Yeah I will probley have a can of tuna and shake after the gym and maybe steak or chickin for supper

Solid as in whole natural source, not processed cobbled together protien sources. Bars are pretty much nothing but dehydrated shakes with added sugar and coated in chocolate.

Not to be a dick, but its apparent that your nutrition is lacking.

^^^^^ x2

for breakfast eat 8 eggs 1 or 2 yolks. Fried eggs? Cmon bro... The bacon is a little much too, but you're bulking...

Meal 2 large wheat squares? Where's the protein with that?

Crab is delicious & has protein in it but I'd scratch that and or add in lean beef or turkey w green veggies

meatloaf is good but again you're lacking greens

this diet isn't worth tweaking IMO. Look up a bulking diet & follow it for 6-8 weeks. Don't cheat yourself & eat too clean, extra caloies
will make you grow.

Btw- sometimes the best advice is constructve criticism. I've learned that from this site. You don't want people yesing you to death- that's not good advice if you have a problem...otherwise there wouldn't be a problem? Nothin against you personally but I knew your diet was the issue...that's usually the case. Get it down perfect, run it for a while & you might not even need gear.

Real foods is what you want...shakes are okay but don't compare. Ok I'm
done good luck

Because your diet is not good. Do you think steroids just build muscle out of thin air? It uses the foods and nutrients you eat/use to build your muscle. If your diet is not perfect, you will look like shit and you will not grow at all. Your are going to inject hormones into your body. Get your shit together.

These forums are here for a reason...to help people. You need help, a lot of it, and these guys are giving you some good advice.

Last edited:
another option is running test e and anavar... but Anavar (var) is expensive unless u get good deals for it. GL man

BTG Anavar (var) 2.5mg bid for a month can put on 5lb lean mass that is retainable from my personal experience.

Breakfast

12 Crab o Gratin <--- wtf is that ? just wondering.....

If your gonna use sustanon use it twice a week for 10 weeks then wait 2 weeks after your last shot and run a proper post cycle therapy. clomid and/or nolvadex.

yesterday I ate this im trying to produce good solid muscle mass. Less fat of course and this works for me.

breakfast 5:30 am Protein shake 24 grams protein

1st meal 6:00 2 cups oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon 3.25% milk. 5 whole eggs scrambled. Glass of 100% pure orange juice or 100% pure grape juice.

2nd meal 9:00 am can of tuna with 2 cups of rice, steamed broccoli.

3rd meal 11 am chicken breast on BBQ plain with brown rice and asparagus. Glass of water ( 2 d-bol 10 mg.)

4th meal 2pm Protein shake with added mixed fresh berries. 24 grams pro / 20-30 grams of carbs.

5th meal 5 pm some sort of spaghetti with chicken breast that i cooked earlier and broccoli, water. (2 dbol 10 mg)

7th meal 7pm protein shake is 25 minutes before i workout.

I drink water and real fruit juices throughout the day at random intervals. I also take 250 mg test and 200 mg EQ ev3rd day.

Supplement with multivitamins and creatine only at the moment. I cant use NO products because they make my arms and upper body to tight i cant move... Shits good though.

Hope this helps you a bit. Theirs plenty of good answers in the nutritional section of this site and others.

remember eat eat eat good quality calories and you will grow. never go hungry .

Back