Want to do it right!

Cracker87

To start off I'm 27 5'6" and 147Lbs
have been training since on and off for 7 years.been back into the gym hard for 4 months and diet is very clean and strict.
I have taken a test/deca 10 week cycle a few years ago,also a tren/prop/dbol and last a test e/sus/eq , i have a very trustworthy source and just want to bulk up 15-20lbs and stay cut any advice will be greatly appreciated!

just my opinion but the fact that your only 147 and have done 3 previous cycles throws up some flags about your diet, possibly not eating enough?

To start off I'm 27 5'6" and 147Lbs
have been training since on and off for 7 years.been back into the gym hard for 4 months and diet is very clean and strict.
I have taken a test/deca 10 week cycle a few years ago,also a tren/prop/dbol and last a test e/sus/eq , i have a very trustworthy source and just want to bulk up 15-20lbs and stay cut any advice will be greatly appreciated!

buahahahahaah :dienewbie

been lifting for years through out college was on a full ride soccer scholarship so two different types of training.now have different training and diet as for a different goal and outcome

man id give it more than 4 months... especially seeing your new to training for mass/strength.. training as a soccer player is way different than training for size.. if you had a full ride scholarship you obviously now what dedication means.. and ur going to need that same dedication you used for soccer to build some size.. good luck man

Back