want to make suspension with synovex carts

warlord

can anyone direct me as to where i can get this kind of a kit or if all you need to do is just modify some things and make this product with a normal synovex kit that most kit companies sell. i remember animals synovex kits made suspension and i would like to try and make some myself.

w

how exactly is one making suspension from it? i believe u can make prop from it but i wasnt aware of suspension.

i wasnt aware that you could either? isnt Test Propionate the hormone in Synovex? You would have to extract the ester to get test base.

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i have seen this posted before. it can be done

Yup. Im actually about 99% sure that it was indeed Animal who had a method to turn synovex pellets into Test Suspension. It was in-depth and complicated to some if I am remembering the feedback correctly.

Its fairly simple really. Do get the estrogen out, you need to get it water soluable. To do that you need to convert it to its salt form. How you do that...you add NaOH or similar base.

Meanwhile..NaOH will also strip off the esters of hormones

Thus leaving Test Suspension

Anyone that claims to make Test prop without any estrogen, Id double check up on first.

NaOH will saponify esters. Enanthate, prop, acetate, etc. Wont take off like 17-aa though.

Dazed way will give prop, but its not the best idea. Your kinda playing a guessing game.

Actually the method presented by Dazed has as good if not better separation of components than the simple saponification with hydroxide. The normal hydroxide separation has a very good resolution with <1% remaining estradiol content but Dazed's kit will yield <.5% content.

Chemo

As an additional note, I am referring to Dazed's KIT versus his supersaturation separation method.

Chemo

Back